Infosec Intelligence Conclave To Shed Light On Cyber-Security
Cybersecurity has been on the top of minds of CXOs dealing with IOT security, cyber resilience and new regulations & policies by the Government. It keeps resurfacing with incidents such as with WannaCry and Petya, and many more. While globally it has affected financial sector, the governments along with the other public and private organizations, India has been a victim and an easy target for cyber espionage with an increased adoption of digital security. Naturally, cybersecurity has become the talk of town for every corporate to safeguard their business interest and clients information.
Explore Exhibitions and Conference LLP producer of industry event ‘Smart Tech’ series for C suite, Policy makers, Consultants, B2B Sales managers and executives, will take this dialogue forward with the launch of InfoSec Intelligence Conclave 2017 in Bangalore, India. The event is scheduled to take place on October 12th& 13th at the Sheraton Grand.
Cyber Security has become a lucrative business wave in the recent years and according to a statistical report, the Indian cyber security market is likely to touch $35 billion and the global cybersecurity market is expected to reach $190 billion by 2025. The upward growth trend has embraced digital transformation and created a roadmap for opportunities and challenges to achieve its strategic vision. The surge for Cyber Security solutions and its requirements is much required need of the hour.
Infosec Intelligence Conclave 2017, will bring together 30+ Top notch speakers, 250+ C Suite delegates from Government & Law Enforcement, Financial Services, Healthcare, Telecommunication and many more to expand their understanding of how to infuse risk awareness into everyday culture and strategies to help you evolving cyber resilience.
Some of our eminent industry speakers/advisors are:
• Anuj Tewari – CISO, HCL Technologies
• Benild Joseph – President, Information Security Advisor – Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), Govt. of India
• Jasmine Bharucha Gorimar – Head of IT | Information Protection Security, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Subhajit Deb – CISO, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
• Sumit Dhar – Sr. Director & CISO, Edge Verve (Infosys)
• Trishneet Arora, Founder & CEO, TAC Security & many more…
The topics of discussions include Revolutionizing the future of data security , Protecting Financial Services in cyberspace; When everything is on the net – Internet of Insecure Things; Deconstructing Next-Gen Endpoint security; Best Practices – Embedding Cyber resilience; Protecting critical national infrastructure; Command & Control - the role of the CISO in today’s battlefield; Crosshairs – Proactive strategies to mitigate Cyber threats; Redefining critical application enhancements: BYOD enterprise mobility security; Technology convergence & security consolidation; Transforming InfoSec – Business Agility; Unwitting Insiders Rationale for organizational risk and many such interesting topics.
The event is been supported by various leading partners like Paladion – Gold Sponsor, Samsung SDS as Silver Partner, EC Council as Training Partner, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) , ISC Bangalore Chapter, Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), Chartered International Institute Of Security & Crisis Management (ciism) , Computer Society Of India (CSI) are the supporting associations , and some well recognized media partners such as CXOToday, Telecom Watch, Digital Forensic Magazine, Private Banking, Electronics Media, Digital 4 n 6 Journal etc.
The conference will act as an annual point of connection for the CXO’s & IT security professionals; an opportunity for them to be updated on the latest breakthroughs in exponential technology and ideas; a place to highlight the burgeoning startup communities’ in cyber space; a place to focus on how exponential technology can help solve Global Security Challenges; an opportunity to shift traditional way to an innovative way; a source of content, inspiration, action and impact with advanced threat landscape to successfully identify, protect, detect, respond & recover.
To register as a delegate for the Infosec Intelligence Conclave 2017 or to reserve a sponsorship, please visit http://www.exploreexhibitions.com/infosec or email us at: email@example.com / +91-7022871384
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study