Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Over 80 Percent Emails Used At Work Is On Cloud: Study
- DevOps, Now A Critical Business Enabler
- Digital Transformation Will Reinvent The Role Of IT
- Microsoft, IBM Among 11 Firms Chosen For Govt Cloud Service
- Be Agile To Become Customer Centric: CA CEO
- CIOs Should Choose Right Access Control Solution
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up Banking Sector
- IBM Buys Sanovi To Ramp Up Hybrid Cloud
- Swipe Aims To Be The ‘Messiah Of The Masses’
- Wipro To Strengthen Cloud Business With Appirio Buyout