Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Five Technologies That Will Disrupt Businesses In 2016
- 55% Indian Firms Have A Digital Roadmap: Study
- Titan To Partner With HP For Smartwatches
- Reliance Jio May Oust Aircel, Tata, Videocon: Fitch
- CA's New Offerings Focus On Digital Transformation
- Ride The Power Of Disruption Or Be Obsolete: Mike Gregoire
- Challenging Yet Exciting Times For Education CIOs
- Ratan Tata's Investment In New-Age Cos Is Growing
- The Importance Of Social Business
- HCL Misses Analyst Boat, Keeps Digital Agenda Alive