Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Vodafone-Idea Merger: What's Next In India's Telecom Consolidation?
- Is It Curtains For Brand RCom Post Aircel Merger?
- How A Human-Robot Collaboration Can Succeed
- Re-Imagining A Career Women: Newer Roles And Newer Opportunities
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Feb 27-Mar 4)
- Capillary Technologies Aims At 2x Growth In FY18
- IoT Adds Fuel To Smart Cities’ Engine
- Big Data Analytics, The Key To Personalization
- Google, Microsoft To Crack Down On Internet Piracy: Report
- Tata Motors, Microsoft Collaborate To Boost Connected Cars