Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- One-Third Of Apple’s Engineering Staff Is Indian: Report
- MAIT Launches E-Portal For SMEs
- Hexaware Appoints HCL's R Srikrishna As CEO
- Huawei's Indian R&D Center Moves To Cloud Platform
- New-Age CIOs Exude Greater Optimism
- Nasscom To Facilitate Start-Ups In West Bengal
- 12 Game-Changing IT Sourcing And Procurement Trends
- Of New Leaders, New Ideas and New Age IT
- To Get Big Data Right, Get Small Data Artists
- Infosys Q1 Profit Up 21.6%; Beats Estimates