Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Smart Machines To Disrupt India's IT Services
- Are Customers Living In The Digital Era of Distrust?
- Infosys Too Revamps Employee Appraisal System
- 5 Technologies That Will Change The World
- TCS, Infy, Wipro Join Obama's Computer Science For All Plan
- India's Smart Cities Need Smarter Security Systems
- Customer Experience: Anytime and Anywhere
- Why India's Smartwatch Market Is Set To Boom In 2016?
- Smart Robots Can Take Your Job Away
- Only Digital Can Speed Up Growth For IT Cos In 2016