Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Refiners Still Reluctant To Invest In Digital Tech: Study
- Infy's $20 Bn Target May Be Achieved, But Not By 2020
- Gartner Identifies Top IT Security Technologies
- Are Indian IT Majors In A Denial, Defensive Mode?
- What It Takes To Manage Technical Workforce Supply Chain
- How Enterprises Can Thrive In A Risk-Laden World
- World Telecom Day: How Big Data Can Help The Sector
- IBM India Trims Workforce; Indian IT Fears More layoffs
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- National Tech Day: 3 technologies That Will Define India’s Future