Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- IoT Adds Fuel To Smart Cities’ Engine
- Big Data Analytics, The Key To Personalization
- Google, Microsoft To Crack Down On Internet Piracy: Report
- Tata Motors, Microsoft Collaborate To Boost Connected Cars
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today - (Feb 6-10)
- Vishal Sikka vs Infosys: Corporate Governance In Question
- Infosys Techie Murder: How Safe Are Women At Workplace
- India Sees Huge Cyber Security Skills Shortage
- Trump To Target H-1B Visas; What It Means For Indian IT
- Convergence India '17 To Focus On 5G, IoT