Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- De Beers Signs IT Infrastructure Deal With HCL
- Are We Ready For A 4G Revolution Yet?
- Automation, AI Can Make Software Cheaper
- Infosys’ Profit Reflects IT Industry’s Positive Outlook
- Indian CIOs Cozying To DevOps For Growth, Innovation
- Mobile, IoT Drive Semicon Growth Globally
- NIIT Names Rahul Patwardhan As First Non-Founder CEO
- IT Trends In 2020: Risks And opportunities
- Data Protection: Has the role of a CXO Evolved?
- CeBIT India Partners With CIO Klub, To Promote IT growth