Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- India’s Internet User Base To Touch 730 Mn Mark By 2020: Report
- Infosys' RBS Contract Loss To Impact 3,000 Employees
- How IoT Is Transforming Aviation Industry
- Vishal Salvi To Help Infosys Strengthen Information Security
- Enterprises To Bank On Warehouse Investments: Study
- CSS Appoints Manish Tandon As New CEO
- GST's Technology Backbone: Some Key Facts
- 5 Key Takeaways From Google’s ‘Atmosphere 2016’
- Infosys Leads In Agile Delivery Services: Ovum
- Automation Axing IT Jobs Is A Worrying Sign