Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Contact Centers
- 7 AI Technologies To Power The Enterprise
- 3 Technologies To Make 'Digital India' Dream Come True
- Can SAP Leonardo Help CIOs Digitize Operations?
- Infosys To Acquire Product Design Firm Brilliant Basics
- Machines Poised to Take Over 30% Of Bank Jobs: Study
- Cognitive Tech To Spur IT Sector Hiring: KPMG
- How Businesses Can Overcome 3 Key Challenges Of AI
- Cloud To Spur IT Spending In The Enterprise By 2017-End
- Nokia, Xiaomi Announce Multi-Year Patent And Equipment Deal