Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Moving From SLAs To Business Outcomes
- Will The Industry Give Phaneesh Murthy Another Chance?
- MphasiS Appoints Rajeev Sawhney to Lead Strategic Business
- Cognizant on a hiring spree to meet SMAC demand
- Convergence to drive future business models
- 2013 sees major senior level exits in Indian IT
- How Sify strengthened its optical cable system
- Will Infosys' new strategy pay off?
- CIOs to look beyond Mobile, Cloud and Big Data
- Disruptive tech poses threat to traditional IT firms