Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Upgrade Your Skills: Survival Mantra For IT Cos
- Infosys Inks Deal With Huawei On Cloud, Big Data
- New Markets, Acquisitions Drive India’s BPM Growth
- Businesses Still Don’t Trust Cloud Vendors
- IoT Causes CISOs To Redefine Security Efforts
- Cognizant’s TriZetto buyout: A Wake-up Call For The Rest
- Wipro to Invest in Open Source Technologies, Practices
- Japanese Retailer Muji Deploys Infosys' Cloud Solutions
- IoT, 3D Printing To Have Huge Impact On Businesses
- Securing The Enterprise In An App-Centric Economy