Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- CIOs Concerned Over Skill Gap In SMAC Implementation
- Insurance Cos Yet To Reap Digital Benefit
- Infosys Strengthens Product Focus, Sets Up New Unit
- Indian IT Sees High Attrition As Market Rebounds
- Top 10 Mobile Tech For Enterprises
- IBM, AT&T Alliance To Create New IoT Innovations
- 7 Tech Shaping Next Wave Of Customization
- India's IT-BPM Firms Should Focus On IP-led growth
- Emerging Technologies To Drive CRM Adoption
- A Job At HCL May Be Just A Tweet Away!