Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Wipro To Strengthen Cloud Business With Appirio Buyout
- How Infosys Can Gain From Major Business Changes
- Data XGen Launches Linguistic Email ID Service In India
- What the Future Holds For Recruitment Technologies
- Martin Mackay To Lead CA Technologies' APAC Operations
- Video Conferencing: Moving Towards Flexible Work Culture
- How Telcos Can Grow Smarter With Digital Tech
- CISOs Must Invest In New Cyber Security Tools To Mitigate Risks: Study
- Business Performance Linked To Digital Success: Study
- Smart Marketing with Mobile Technologies