Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Microsoft To Make Remote Legal Verification Possible
- IBM Watson, MIT Partner To Advance AI Efforts
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOtoday [Sept 12-18]
- RCom, Aircel Merge To Form India's Third-Largest Telco
- Telecom Consolidation In India Gathers Pace: Analysts
- Infosys Signs Engineering Services Contract With Ansaldo Energia
- IT Disaster Management Plan Crucial For All Businesses
- BSNL, Vodafone Sign Pan-India 2G Roaming Pact
- Infosys Educates One Lakh Employees On Design Thinking
- Tavant To Enhance The ‘Digital Mortgage’ Landscape