Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- How Greece Debt Crisis May Hit Indian IT Firms
- Tech Mahindra Sharpens Its Focus On Healthcare
- Vishal Sikka's Strategies Driving Hopes For Infosys
- 'CIO Is An Orchestrator Of Digital Change'
- Insurance CIOs, Get Ready For Disruption By 2020
- Infosys Security Breach - Key Lessons For Banks
- 75% CISOs Lack Cyber Security Maturity
- Infy's BPO Head Quits To Start Own Business
- JDA Takes Its Supply Chain To Google Cloud
- Infy's Vishal Sikka, CTS' D'Souza Among Top Rated CEOs