Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Avaya and HP Offer Unified Communications-as-a-Service
- 3D Printing Will Not Hit The Market Too Soon
- Senior VP's Exit Causes Anxiety In Cognizant
- Emerging Technologies Help Us Innovate
- Leveraging The Right Technologies To Go Digital
- HCL To Roll Out 2G-3G For Alcatel Lucent
- Does Cognizant’s Slowing Growth Spark Fear In Indian IT Sector?
- Infosys To Start Building Software For The Future
- MNP To Be Rolled Out Nationally By March 2015
- HCLTech Profit Up 54% Driven By European Deals