Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- 3i Infotech Appoints Hexaware's RV Ramanan As COO
- Using Mobile To Bridge In-Store Information Gap
- More Innovations Expected In Wearables, Augmented Reality
- Cisco Inks IoT Deal With IL&FS For Smart Cities
- Infosys Renews Focus From BPO To Automation
- IT Sector Must Evolve And Stay Relevant To Customers
- Are CEOs Overpaid? Boards Can Justify It
- Riding The Next Wave Of Digital Growth
- Govt Spending To Boost India's Biometrics Market
- Indian Creative Pros Are Thriving In A Digital World