Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- The Danger Of Dismissing ‘Digital’ As A Buzzword
- The World of Digital HR Is Transforming Workplaces
- Nectar’s Redeemable Coupons To Enhance E-shopping Experience
- European Commission To Invest €1.8 Bn In Cybersecurity Research
- Avast Software Announces $1.3Bn Deal To Acquire AVG
- Intex Tech Mobile Business Head Sanjay Kalirona Steps Down
- 5 Big Data Trends Transforming Healthcare
- Here’s How Big Data Trends Transforming Healthcare Sector
- Cisco Announces LaunchPad, An Innovation Initiative
- Data Analysts Get Lucrative Salary Than IT Engineers: Report