Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Global Headwinds Hit India's IT Growth: Report
- Qualcomm To Invest USD 8.5 mn In India's Design Initiatives
- AI Adoption Brings Greater RoI For Businesses: Infosys
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Tech That Failed To Live Up To Its Hype In 2016
- Top Technologies Shaping Media & Entertainment
- Reevaluating Digital Transformation In 2017
- 2016's Six Big Hits In The World Of Technology
- 2017 To Be The Year Of 'Smarter' DevOps
- Is Automation Taking All Our Jobs Away?