Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Infosys To Help TNT With IT Transformation
- Top 10 Tech Impacting Education This Year
- Skill Shortage Impeding Big Data Adoption
- SAP Security Chief Likely To Join Infosys
- Infosys To Offer IT Services To ABN-AMRO
- Will Automation Affect Future Of Work?
- Sashi Kumar is CEO &MD of Happiest Minds Technologies
- Tech Investment Taking Place Outside IT Budget
- Cloud ERP Will Grow Manifold
- App Economy Demands A New Security Approach