Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Best Advice For CEOs
- APJ Firms See An Increase In DevOps Adoption
- Change Management, A Key To Big Data Success
- Data Security: ISACA Will Offer Some Tips For You
- 10 Tech Trends That Can Change Our Lives In 2015
- Mobility Helps CEOs Lift Customer Engagement
- CA's Top 5 Trends In Identity & Access Management
- Is Infy Changing Perception About R&D And Innovation?
- Future Hiring Patterns: IT Sector Will Need Less Staff
- Why Healthcare Is Moving To Lean IT Practices