Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Scalability Is The Primary Focus for CIOs: Interview
- Firms Yet To Reap Big Benefits From Email Marketing
- Network Visibility Is Vital For Combatting Attacks
- Is The Future Of Workplace Remote?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Apr 3-8)
- Frost & Sullivan To Honor Biz Leaders For Digital Innovation
- 4 Technologies To Make India Happier And Safer
- Sorry Murthy, Compassionate Capitalism Is So Much Baloney!
- Did NRN Give Corporate Ethics The Short Shrift?
- What It Takes To Be The 'World's Most Ethical IT Firm'