Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Data Analysts Get Lucrative Salary Than IT Engineers: Report
- Gartner’s Top 10 Technologies for Information Security
- Samsung Plans $1.2 Bn Investment In US For IoT
- Gartner’s Top 10 Security Predictions 2016
- Ericsson Set To Layoff Over 3000 Employees
- Mobile Device Vendors Can't Ignore New Smartphone Tech
- Security At The Speed Of Digital Business: Gartner
- Infosys Elevates Anantha Radhakrishnan As New BPO Head
- Innovative Tech Stimulate Growth For Advanced Test Equipment
- The Rise And Rise Of Cryptocurrency Market