Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Innovative Tech Stimulate Growth For Advanced Test Equipment
- The Rise And Rise Of Cryptocurrency Market
- OTT Is Clearly The Next Big Thing In India
- Sensing Huge Potential In India's IoT Market
- CIOs Should Focus On Creating Two Speed IT: Analyst
- Software Driven Tech To Define Data Center Strategies: Gartner
- Dell-EMC Will Now Focus On Enterprise Business
- Veritas Joins Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance
- By 2021 IoT To Account For 28% Of Wireless Connectivity
- Why User Experience Matters In HR Tech