Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- What Will Vishal Sikka's 'Renewed Infosys' Look Like?
- 4 Key Shifts In The IT Services Industry
- Infy's Hunt For KV Kamath's Successor Begins
- Gartner Data Center Summit 2015 To Help Drive Innovation
- Mobile Banking in India - Technology Drivers
- Convergence Can Be Integral Factor For Business Growth
- 3 Ways Infosys Can Hit $20-Bn By 2020
- More CIOs To Get SMAC-Ready In 2015: EY-CIOKLUB
- How IT Cos Can Check Attrition Level In 2015
- 5 Key Takeaways From Skype For Business