Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Breathe Humans, Robots Won't Take Up All Our Jobs!
- Rethinking CFO's Role In Innovation
- CA Tech Buys Xceedium To Strengthen Security Portfolio
- Digital Engagement Drives HCL Technologies' Growth
- Success Tips For CIOs, Whose Role Is Merging With CMOs
- A Mobile App That Lets You Track Digital Behavior
- US Market, Digital Tech Drive Tech Mahindra's Growth
- SMAC Is Speeding Up Open Source Adoption
- IT Hiring Moves From Scale To Skill In FY15
- Wipro Bets On Digital To Stay Ahead Of The Curve