Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- A Mobile App That Lets You Track Digital Behavior
- US Market, Digital Tech Drive Tech Mahindra's Growth
- SMAC Is Speeding Up Open Source Adoption
- IT Hiring Moves From Scale To Skill In FY15
- Wipro Bets On Digital To Stay Ahead Of The Curve
- YES Bank To Offer Mobile Payments Wafer SIM To Customers
- Is Vishal Sikka's Infosys Set To Overtake TCS?
- Adobe Hires Ex-Oracle, IBM Exec To Drive Cloud
- 5 Key Facts On Infosys' High-Spirited Q1 Results
- How Uber Is Offering Healthcare Benefits In India