Infosys, Aircel Enter into Mobile Apps Pact
Mobile operator Aircel, a unit of Malaysia’s Maxis, has signed an agreement with software exporter Infosys Technologies to offer a range of mobile phone applications.
Under the deal, Infosys will implement its new application platform called Flypp for the Aircel project, the companies said in a joint statement.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mobile operators can leverage the Flypp platform to offer a wide spectrum of applications. Infosys had launched Flypp in December.
- Leadership Mantra For Aspiring Managers
- Speech Recognition Tech Can Transform Indian Agro Sector
- With Motorola Acquisition, Zebra Set To Enter Big League
- Why IT Services Cos Are Betting On Data Analytics?
- High Attrition Continues To Haunt Infosys
- Indian CFOs Optimistic About IT Growth Prospects
- Infosys Gears Up To Find New CEO
- Only 2% Indian Cos Use Big Data To Mitigate Fraud
- Disruptive Technologies Impacting Global Businesses
- SMAC: CIO's Answer To Customer Engagement