Infosys becomes Oracle’s Diamond Level Partner
Infosys and Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) announced at the Oracle OpenWorld 2010 that Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ: INFY), has been named to a new and highest ranking partner category called Diamond Level. This distinction recognizes Infosys expertise of Oracle solutions and its ability to consult and deploy Oracle technologies for clients globally.
“Infosys has strongly invested in co-developing the next generation of Oracle solutions for clients around the world,” commented Ravi Kumar S., Vice President and Global Head of Oracle Practice, Infosys Technologies. “As one of only two companies to achieve the new Diamond Level, this is a tremendous acknowledgement of Infosys’s expertise in consulting and deploying across Oracle solutions and of helping our clients win in the marketplace,” added Kumar.
With 25,000 Oracle consultants worldwide, Infosys invested significantly in delivering both broad and deep levels of expertise across core Oracle technologies in 20 specializations across Oracle’s extensive product portfolio. Infosys invested in advanced specializations, which require a minimum of 50 certified implementation specialists, five of which are required for Diamond.
“Our new Diamond level and Advanced Specializations, we are able to recognize those partners that have invested and excelled across the Oracle solution stack and are delivering significant value to our joint customers around the globe,” said Judson Althoff, Oracle Senior Vice President, Worldwide Alliances and Channels and Embedded Sales.
Infosys also adds to its credit the recently established Infosys-Oracle solution center on Oracle’s Redwood Shores global headquarters campus, developed to conceptualize, showcase and demonstrate leading solutions for joint clients and how they would benefit their specific environments and business requirements.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap