Infosys BPO receives 2010 SSON Asia awards
Ritesh Idnani, COO, Infosys BPO, remarked, “We are delighted to have received these awards, which are a testimony to our focus on thought leadership and our sustained efforts to drive innovation for our clients.”
The award recognizes the outsourcing relationship between the P&G Singapore customer service centre and Infosys BPO for order management and accounts receivable. A panel of independent industry experts, convened by the globally respected Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON), assessed the P&G-Infosys engagement. SSON is a community of shared services and outsourcing professionals.
“This emphasizes our top-priority: Operational Excellence. Together we are making significant contributions to the company’s efforts to digitize and simplify and continue to transform the way business is done,” commented Patrick Arlequeeuw, VP Global Business Services, P&G.
In another category, Asheesh Mehra, Head of APAC and Middle East, Infosys BPO won the 2010 SSON Asia Award in the “Contribution to Industry Thought Leader” category. His achievements, media coverage, active participation at events, and outlook on outsourcing, BPO 3.0, etc. have been instrumental in securing this award, stated the company.
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Can Nandan Nilekani Bring Infosys Back On Track?
- Infosys Saga: Nandan Nilekani Appointed Chairman
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Infosys Crisis: Can Founders Ever Walk Away From Their Companies?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 14-18)
- Infosys’ Blunder: Throwing Baby With The Bathwater
- 7 Key Takeaways From Vishal Sikka's Resignation Letter