Infosys BPO receives PCI data security standards certification
Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Technologies (http://utvmoney.mangopeople.com/companies/infosys-technologies-ltd/INFOSYSTCH), is now a certified compliant with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security standards V1.2.1 (PCI-DSS). The certification affirms Infosys BPO’s commitment to a strong data protection along with information management strategy and places it among a handful of 3rd party service providers around the globe to have achieved this distinction.
“The certification is a natural outcome of the systematic procedures we have always followed and promoted to provide high level security while ensuring compliance for all clients,” affirmed Srikant Balan, Head of Risk Management at Infosys BPO.
PCI-DSS is a comprehensive set of standards that require merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit customer payment card data to adhere to strict information security controls and processes. The certification involves verification of the implementation of a number of mandated control objectives that are specific to technology design, network and physical data security.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report