Infosys BPO receives PCI data security standards certification
Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Technologies (http://utvmoney.mangopeople.com/companies/infosys-technologies-ltd/INFOSYSTCH), is now a certified compliant with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security standards V1.2.1 (PCI-DSS). The certification affirms Infosys BPO’s commitment to a strong data protection along with information management strategy and places it among a handful of 3rd party service providers around the globe to have achieved this distinction.
“The certification is a natural outcome of the systematic procedures we have always followed and promoted to provide high level security while ensuring compliance for all clients,” affirmed Srikant Balan, Head of Risk Management at Infosys BPO.
PCI-DSS is a comprehensive set of standards that require merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit customer payment card data to adhere to strict information security controls and processes. The certification involves verification of the implementation of a number of mandated control objectives that are specific to technology design, network and physical data security.
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions