Infosys BPO receives PCI data security standards certification
Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Technologies (http://utvmoney.mangopeople.com/companies/infosys-technologies-ltd/INFOSYSTCH), is now a certified compliant with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security standards V1.2.1 (PCI-DSS). The certification affirms Infosys BPO’s commitment to a strong data protection along with information management strategy and places it among a handful of 3rd party service providers around the globe to have achieved this distinction.
“The certification is a natural outcome of the systematic procedures we have always followed and promoted to provide high level security while ensuring compliance for all clients,” affirmed Srikant Balan, Head of Risk Management at Infosys BPO.
PCI-DSS is a comprehensive set of standards that require merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit customer payment card data to adhere to strict information security controls and processes. The certification involves verification of the implementation of a number of mandated control objectives that are specific to technology design, network and physical data security.
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective