Infosys BPO wins two shared services awards
Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Technologies has received two awards at SSON’s (Shared Services and Outsourcing Network) 2010 North American Shared Services Excellence Awards.
Infosys BPO along with its clients McClatchy and P&G were adjudged winner and runner-up, respectively, under the category ‘Best New Outsourced Services Delivery (under 3 years)’ at an award ceremony held at Orlando, Florida.
SSON’s annual Shared Services Excellence Awards recognize and promote captive and outsourced shared services that demonstrate winning practices. These awards are considered to be the industry’s benchmark in terms of best practice and business excellence.
The parameters for selection included strategy, people, culture and change management, innovation, automation, relationship management and customer service, governance and future strategic direction. "The award is a validation of our continued focus on operational excellence and our sustained efforts to drive innovation and transformation for our clients," said Ritesh Idnani, COO, Infosys BPO.
SSON’s annual Shared Services Excellence Awards were a part of the 14th Annual North American Shared Services and Outsourcing Week, an event attended by over 900 leaders in the shared services and outsourcing industry.
- TCS Bets On Business 4.0 To Propel Digital Revenues
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness