Infosys BPO wins two shared services awards
Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Technologies has received two awards at SSON’s (Shared Services and Outsourcing Network) 2010 North American Shared Services Excellence Awards.
Infosys BPO along with its clients McClatchy and P&G were adjudged winner and runner-up, respectively, under the category ‘Best New Outsourced Services Delivery (under 3 years)’ at an award ceremony held at Orlando, Florida.
SSON’s annual Shared Services Excellence Awards recognize and promote captive and outsourced shared services that demonstrate winning practices. These awards are considered to be the industry’s benchmark in terms of best practice and business excellence.
The parameters for selection included strategy, people, culture and change management, innovation, automation, relationship management and customer service, governance and future strategic direction. "The award is a validation of our continued focus on operational excellence and our sustained efforts to drive innovation and transformation for our clients," said Ritesh Idnani, COO, Infosys BPO.
SSON’s annual Shared Services Excellence Awards were a part of the 14th Annual North American Shared Services and Outsourcing Week, an event attended by over 900 leaders in the shared services and outsourcing industry.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report