Infosys BPO wins two shared services awards
Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Technologies has received two awards at SSON’s (Shared Services and Outsourcing Network) 2010 North American Shared Services Excellence Awards.
Infosys BPO along with its clients McClatchy and P&G were adjudged winner and runner-up, respectively, under the category ‘Best New Outsourced Services Delivery (under 3 years)’ at an award ceremony held at Orlando, Florida.
SSON’s annual Shared Services Excellence Awards recognize and promote captive and outsourced shared services that demonstrate winning practices. These awards are considered to be the industry’s benchmark in terms of best practice and business excellence.
The parameters for selection included strategy, people, culture and change management, innovation, automation, relationship management and customer service, governance and future strategic direction. "The award is a validation of our continued focus on operational excellence and our sustained efforts to drive innovation and transformation for our clients," said Ritesh Idnani, COO, Infosys BPO.
SSON’s annual Shared Services Excellence Awards were a part of the 14th Annual North American Shared Services and Outsourcing Week, an event attended by over 900 leaders in the shared services and outsourcing industry.
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Zuckerberg Pledges Renewed Zeal In Facebook’s Biz Model
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year