Infosys BPO wins two shared services awards
Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Technologies has received two awards at SSON’s (Shared Services and Outsourcing Network) 2010 North American Shared Services Excellence Awards.
Infosys BPO along with its clients McClatchy and P&G were adjudged winner and runner-up, respectively, under the category ‘Best New Outsourced Services Delivery (under 3 years)’ at an award ceremony held at Orlando, Florida.
SSON’s annual Shared Services Excellence Awards recognize and promote captive and outsourced shared services that demonstrate winning practices. These awards are considered to be the industry’s benchmark in terms of best practice and business excellence.
The parameters for selection included strategy, people, culture and change management, innovation, automation, relationship management and customer service, governance and future strategic direction. "The award is a validation of our continued focus on operational excellence and our sustained efforts to drive innovation and transformation for our clients," said Ritesh Idnani, COO, Infosys BPO.
SSON’s annual Shared Services Excellence Awards were a part of the 14th Annual North American Shared Services and Outsourcing Week, an event attended by over 900 leaders in the shared services and outsourcing industry.
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Chatbots: The Future Of Business Engagement
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution