Infosys Completes Maiden Oracle Project in India
Thermax, a global solution provider of energy and environment engineering, has deployed an end-to-end, IT-enabled business transformation solution from Infosys.
The program addresses business requirements in the Environmental Solutions (Enviro) and Water and Waste Management Solutions (WWS) divisions of Thermax, across supply chain management, distribution, financial, and customer relationship management functions. The program also meets India-specific legal and statutory requirements.
Thermax now has a single data view of its business processes for efficient decision making, and greater productivity through leaner business processes. This program will also enable quicker transaction turnaround for Thermax - including faster customer invoicing, order execution, inventory management, planning, and purchasing.
Recognizing and appreciating the efforts of the Infosys (INFOSYSTCH) team, M. S Unnikrishnan, MD of Thermax said, "As part of our business integration plan, we are unifying our operations under a singular ERP platform."
S Gopalakrishnan, CEO and MD of Infosys Technologies said, "The program with Thermax is the first end-to-end, IT enabled business transformation program on Oracle e-business suite in the Indian market. The successful completion of the project serves as the foundation for building India localization product competency and business process knowledge."
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Cultural Transformation: An Upheaval Or Metamorphosis?