Infosys Completes Maiden Oracle Project in India
Thermax, a global solution provider of energy and environment engineering, has deployed an end-to-end, IT-enabled business transformation solution from Infosys.
The program addresses business requirements in the Environmental Solutions (Enviro) and Water and Waste Management Solutions (WWS) divisions of Thermax, across supply chain management, distribution, financial, and customer relationship management functions. The program also meets India-specific legal and statutory requirements.
Thermax now has a single data view of its business processes for efficient decision making, and greater productivity through leaner business processes. This program will also enable quicker transaction turnaround for Thermax - including faster customer invoicing, order execution, inventory management, planning, and purchasing.
Recognizing and appreciating the efforts of the Infosys (INFOSYSTCH) team, M. S Unnikrishnan, MD of Thermax said, "As part of our business integration plan, we are unifying our operations under a singular ERP platform."
S Gopalakrishnan, CEO and MD of Infosys Technologies said, "The program with Thermax is the first end-to-end, IT enabled business transformation program on Oracle e-business suite in the Indian market. The successful completion of the project serves as the foundation for building India localization product competency and business process knowledge."
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience