Infosys Completes Maiden Oracle Project in India
Thermax, a global solution provider of energy and environment engineering, has deployed an end-to-end, IT-enabled business transformation solution from Infosys.
The program addresses business requirements in the Environmental Solutions (Enviro) and Water and Waste Management Solutions (WWS) divisions of Thermax, across supply chain management, distribution, financial, and customer relationship management functions. The program also meets India-specific legal and statutory requirements.
Thermax now has a single data view of its business processes for efficient decision making, and greater productivity through leaner business processes. This program will also enable quicker transaction turnaround for Thermax - including faster customer invoicing, order execution, inventory management, planning, and purchasing.
Recognizing and appreciating the efforts of the Infosys (INFOSYSTCH) team, M. S Unnikrishnan, MD of Thermax said, "As part of our business integration plan, we are unifying our operations under a singular ERP platform."
S Gopalakrishnan, CEO and MD of Infosys Technologies said, "The program with Thermax is the first end-to-end, IT enabled business transformation program on Oracle e-business suite in the Indian market. The successful completion of the project serves as the foundation for building India localization product competency and business process knowledge."
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?