Infosys Deploys Finacle at Societe Generale
Infosys has implemented its Finacle core banking, CRM, wealth management and consumer e-banking solution at Societe Generale (China) Limited, the first French bank offering a wide range of corporate, private and retail banking services in China. With Finacle, Societe Generale’s customers in China will have the convenience of Internet banking along with real-time access to account balances, and an expanded range of products and services online.
The state-of-the-art Finacle solution implemented across all branches of Societe Generale (China) Limited has enabled the bank to embark on its ambitious retail growth and innovation agenda, with a highly scalable and flexible technology engine. With the solution, Societe Generale (China) Limited is able to offer its customers a wider range of banking products and services. A central repository of customer data has enabled bank staff to see a single, 360 degree view of the customer. Further, all channels of communication of the bank - Internet, mobile, ATM, branch - are integrated to provide customers more convenience.
Haragopal Mangipudi, Global Head- Finacle, Infosys Technologies Limited, said, "We are delighted that Finacle has gone live at Societe Generale (China) Limited and we are committed to supporting the bank achieve its objective of becoming the preferred retail banking services provider in China. China is strategically important for us with seven leading global banks operating in the country already powered by Finacle. We look forward to continue partnering with Societe Generale on their future innovation and growth plans."
According to Jackson Cheung, Chief Executive Officer, Societe Generale (China) Limited, "The right technology backbone, with the scalability and flexibility to match our growth pace, is important for us at this juncture to achieve competitive edge in the Chinese retail and corporate banking market. We are confident that our partnership with Finacle from Infosys will help us to grow our business and provide our customers with an innovative banking experience."
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Can Nandan Nilekani Bring Infosys Back On Track?
- Infosys Saga: Nandan Nilekani Appointed Chairman
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Infosys Crisis: Can Founders Ever Walk Away From Their Companies?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 14-18)
- Infosys’ Blunder: Throwing Baby With The Bathwater
- 7 Key Takeaways From Vishal Sikka's Resignation Letter
- Infosys Blames Mr. Murthy For Vishal Sikka’s Resignation