Infosys Elevates Anantha Radhakrishnan As New BPO Head
India’s second largest software services firm Infosys has elevated Anantha Radhakrishnan as head of business process outsourcing (BPO) services unit.
Anup Upadhyaya, who was heading Infosys BPO, has been appointed parent firm’s Executive Vice President and Head of Strategic Sales Programme.
As part of his new role, Uppadhayay who has now been designated as head of strategic sales programs will now work closely with company president and financial services head Mohit Joshi on large deals.
The rejig comes at a time when Infosys is revamping its service lines, including BPO, to become a USD 20 billion firm by 2020.
Radhakrishnan was chief operating officer at Infosys BPO. He joined Infosys BPO in June 2000, according to his LinkedIn profile. In his new role as the CEO and Managing Director, Radhakrishnan will be responsible to boost growth for the BPO unit, which has seen been witnessing marginal pace of growth.
For FY2016-17, Infosys has forecast a revenue growth in the range of 11.8-13.8 per cent.
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Rubique Appoints Ex-Snapdeal CFO Anup Vikal On Board
- Vishal Sikka's AI Venture To Boost Human Creativity: Report
- Infosys CEO Sets A 3-year Transformation Strategy
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Can Nandan Nilekani Bring Infosys Back On Track?
- Infosys Saga: Nandan Nilekani Appointed Chairman
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs