Infosys Gets CISF Security
The Bangalore office of Infosys is the first ever private sector unit
to get CISF security cover. 101 CISF personnel will guard the campus
Earlier on July 23, 2009, the Centre had cleared a proposal to deploy CISF personnel each for Reliance refinery in Jamnagar and for Infosys in Bangalore.
The need for security cover to vital private installations was felt following intelligence reports that Pakistan-based terrorists might try to target them by launching a surprise attack similar to the one in Mumbai last year.
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted