Infosys Gets CISF Security
The Bangalore office of Infosys is the first ever private sector unit
to get CISF security cover. 101 CISF personnel will guard the campus
Earlier on July 23, 2009, the Centre had cleared a proposal to deploy CISF personnel each for Reliance refinery in Jamnagar and for Infosys in Bangalore.
The need for security cover to vital private installations was felt following intelligence reports that Pakistan-based terrorists might try to target them by launching a surprise attack similar to the one in Mumbai last year.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018