Infosys Gets CISF Security
The Bangalore office of Infosys is the first ever private sector unit
to get CISF security cover. 101 CISF personnel will guard the campus
Earlier on July 23, 2009, the Centre had cleared a proposal to deploy CISF personnel each for Reliance refinery in Jamnagar and for Infosys in Bangalore.
The need for security cover to vital private installations was felt following intelligence reports that Pakistan-based terrorists might try to target them by launching a surprise attack similar to the one in Mumbai last year.
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)