Infosys Gets CISF Security
The Bangalore office of Infosys is the first ever private sector unit
to get CISF security cover. 101 CISF personnel will guard the campus
Earlier on July 23, 2009, the Centre had cleared a proposal to deploy CISF personnel each for Reliance refinery in Jamnagar and for Infosys in Bangalore.
The need for security cover to vital private installations was felt following intelligence reports that Pakistan-based terrorists might try to target them by launching a surprise attack similar to the one in Mumbai last year.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO