Infosys Increases India Focus
Infosys, India s second largest software exporter will increase it focus on the Indian market.
In India technology expenditure is on the upswing and we think its the right time to enter India, S D Shibulal COO, Infosys said. We have really entered the domestic market in the last six months (apart from Finacle). We are now exploring the private sector, government and banking to drive the domestic market growth.
Shibulal spoke on the sidelines of the meet to formally launch Infosys partnership with Airtel for the latter s digital TV in the media space.
On the Indian market he said, We have different strategy for different markets and pricing is different for different countries. We are focusing on emerging markets, including India.
Shibulal said Infosys is also hoping to bring down attrition rate. We wanted it to be in single digit.
- Infosys CEO Sets A 3-year Transformation Strategy
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Can Nandan Nilekani Bring Infosys Back On Track?
- Infosys Saga: Nandan Nilekani Appointed Chairman
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs