Infosys Increases India Focus
Infosys, India s second largest software exporter will increase it focus on the Indian market.
In India technology expenditure is on the upswing and we think its the right time to enter India, S D Shibulal COO, Infosys said. We have really entered the domestic market in the last six months (apart from Finacle). We are now exploring the private sector, government and banking to drive the domestic market growth.
Shibulal spoke on the sidelines of the meet to formally launch Infosys partnership with Airtel for the latter s digital TV in the media space.
On the Indian market he said, We have different strategy for different markets and pricing is different for different countries. We are focusing on emerging markets, including India.
Shibulal said Infosys is also hoping to bring down attrition rate. We wanted it to be in single digit.
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- Tech 2017: CXOToday's Top 20 Technology Stories
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone