Infosys Introduces Multi-function HR Solution
Infosys Technologies, in collaboration with Oracle, has launched a managed services platform for multi-function HR. This service is being pitched through Infosys Business Platforms offering.
Moving into the next generation of multi-process HR transformational outsourcing, this platform is designed to be cost-effective and enable process transformation. The platform for HR frees up capital expenditure on HR technology and process investments to help companies streamline their HR operations and reduce operational costs.
The Infosys Business Platform for HR is built on Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Suite. It offers the entire "Hire-to-Retire" processes and operations such as HR administration, payroll and talent management functions like recruitment, performance management, and learning management in a fully hosted and managed environment.
Offshore teams will provide integrated technology, process and language support from multiple offshore and near-shore delivery centers. The shared services business model is said to be able to help clients realise streamlined business processes and enhanced operational performance metrics.
"We are excited to team up with Oracle and are already seeing early successes of this model in Australia and New Zealand. The launch will also extend to Asia, Europe and the Americas," said Anantha Radhakrishnan, vice president, Infosys.
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert