Infosys Introduces Multi-function HR Solution
Infosys Technologies, in collaboration with Oracle, has launched a managed services platform for multi-function HR. This service is being pitched through Infosys Business Platforms offering.
Moving into the next generation of multi-process HR transformational outsourcing, this platform is designed to be cost-effective and enable process transformation. The platform for HR frees up capital expenditure on HR technology and process investments to help companies streamline their HR operations and reduce operational costs.
The Infosys Business Platform for HR is built on Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Suite. It offers the entire "Hire-to-Retire" processes and operations such as HR administration, payroll and talent management functions like recruitment, performance management, and learning management in a fully hosted and managed environment.
Offshore teams will provide integrated technology, process and language support from multiple offshore and near-shore delivery centers. The shared services business model is said to be able to help clients realise streamlined business processes and enhanced operational performance metrics.
"We are excited to team up with Oracle and are already seeing early successes of this model in Australia and New Zealand. The launch will also extend to Asia, Europe and the Americas," said Anantha Radhakrishnan, vice president, Infosys.
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics