Infosys Joins Salesforce To Deliver Analytics Cloud
Infosys has announced that it will set up a new practice that will build and provide implementation services for Salesforce’s Analytics Cloud applications, helping business users access, explore and act on their organizational intelligence faster. Infosys will thus be an analytics cloud partners to bring both systems integrator leadership as well as a proven independent software vendor (ISV) capability.
Analytics Cloud allows sales, service and marketing teams to explore data independently and derive insights without relying on disparate systems and complex spreadsheets that are difficult to use and often siloed within an organization.
The company will develop an Analytics Cloud training program that will scale into a large, dedicated practice to support the need enterprises have for analytics, with the convenience and economics of the cloud. In parallel, Analytics Cloud will be integrated into Infosys Information Platform (IIP), a data and analytics platform that helps enterprises leverage their data assets to enhance business growth.
“Today’s challenge is to make sense of all available data fast enough to remain responsive and deliver business growth. Analytics Cloud is a unique platform that helps business leaders easily make sense of large amounts of data and to collaborate across the enterprise, at any time, in real time, on any device,” said Ravi Kumar S., President and Deputy Chief Operating Officer, Infosys.
“With a similar passion for data-driven insight and intelligent platforms, Infosys is thrilled to partner with Salesforce and bring our considerable strengths together for the benefit of our customers,” he added.
“Salesforce Analytics Cloud is seeing rapid global adoption, as companies everywhere look to transform the way they explore data, find answers and take action,” said Bob Stutz, CEO of Marketing Cloud and Chief Analytics Officer, Salesforce.
“Partners such as Infosys provide the best practices, industry experience and expertise that make it easier than ever for Salesforce customers to extend Analytics Cloud for every business need.”
- Enterprise, Cloud Focus Driving Veeam India's Revenue Base
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Can Help CIOs Drive Growth
- Milliseconds Are Critical in Online Retail
- Microsoft-LinkedIn Integration To Threaten Salesforce, Oracle
- Earth Day: How Big Data Helps In Reducing Pollution
- CIOs Coming To Terms With Fear Of Cloud Security
- TCS Embarks On Restructuring With Digital Technology
- Service Automation: Key To Enhance User Experience
- Cisco Sets Up Cyber Range Lab In India To Combat Threats
- How Shoppers Stop Is Redefining Customer Experience