Infosys launches Finacle Analyz
Infosys Technologies (INFOSYSTCH) has launched Finacle analyz, which enables holistic customer analysis for banks with business reports, executive dashboards and statistical models. It helps banks strengthen customer management strategies across the lifecycle. Moreover the same solution also offers a self-service portal for the bank’s customers to manage their financial and lifestyle-related pursuits.
According to Haragopal Mangipudi, global head (Finacle) of Infosys Technologies, “Finacle analyz moves a step ahead from traditional analytical offerings by providing extensive business analysis capabilities to banks and their customers at the same time. It is an integral solution for banks to strengthen customer relationships with the new age customer who appreciates personalized interaction and self service.”
In addition to back-end reporting analytics capabilities, bank staff can view diagnostic output like customer scores for efficient decision-making during customer interactions. It also complements the Finacle operational data store (ODS), an enterprise wide data warehouse for a comprehensive data and business view across customers, products, transactions and channels.
The solution is modular and can be fully integrated with a bank’s existing technology framework. It provides 100+ predefined reports and preconfigured statistical models that employ predictive analytics. These can be used to target the right profiles through campaign response scores, predict next best products to cross sell, forecast customer life time value, measure risk of attrition, and to analyze recency frequency monetary value of transactions. The solution is also designed to help the end customer to use the bank’s portal to search for lifestyle and career related information such as where to shop, invest, travel, etc.
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- How HR Analytics Can Be A Game-Changer In The Banking Industry
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Quality Assurance In Multi-Channel Banking Era
- Vishal Sikka's AI Venture To Boost Human Creativity: Report
- Infosys CEO Sets A 3-year Transformation Strategy
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector