Infosys Launches Integrated Banking Platform
Infosys Technologies launched an integrated platform which lets banks deliver products and services through a fully assisted self-service channel using existing Internet banking capabilities.
Available on the Microsoft platform, Finacle Advizor integrates the self-service channel through video, audio and data communication and co-browsing. Based on IP convergence and Web 2.0 principles, the solution recreates the service experience a customer goes through when present at a bank branch. The solution brings in ‘triple play’ and collaboration capabilities of Web 2.0 to banking.
"Finacle Advizor provides banks a channel to offer high-touch, personalised and interactive services to customers. It significantly increases operational efficiency at a fraction of the total cost of ownership. The solution can even help banks reach unbanked and remote populations by enabling human interactions through self-service kiosks," explained Haragopal Mangipudi, global head - Finacle, Infosys Technologies.
Finacle Advizor is a patent pending solution that provides banking customers a self-service channel, like the Internet, kiosk and ATM, for real-time access to their bank relationship — such as account inquiries, fund transfers, credit card and mutual fund payments and remittances. Finacle Advizor also enables bank customers to use the self-service channel to interact with a bank representative who can help with transaction assistance and remote advisory functions. The platform is hoped to improve customer experience and increases bank staff efficiency.
The solution leverages developments in unified communications technologies so as to provide human interaction based transactions through these self-service channels.
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- Infosys CFO MD Ranganath Steps Down
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise