Infosys Launches Integrated Banking Platform
Infosys Technologies launched an integrated platform which lets banks deliver products and services through a fully assisted self-service channel using existing Internet banking capabilities.
Available on the Microsoft platform, Finacle Advizor integrates the self-service channel through video, audio and data communication and co-browsing. Based on IP convergence and Web 2.0 principles, the solution recreates the service experience a customer goes through when present at a bank branch. The solution brings in ‘triple play’ and collaboration capabilities of Web 2.0 to banking.
"Finacle Advizor provides banks a channel to offer high-touch, personalised and interactive services to customers. It significantly increases operational efficiency at a fraction of the total cost of ownership. The solution can even help banks reach unbanked and remote populations by enabling human interactions through self-service kiosks," explained Haragopal Mangipudi, global head - Finacle, Infosys Technologies.
Finacle Advizor is a patent pending solution that provides banking customers a self-service channel, like the Internet, kiosk and ATM, for real-time access to their bank relationship — such as account inquiries, fund transfers, credit card and mutual fund payments and remittances. Finacle Advizor also enables bank customers to use the self-service channel to interact with a bank representative who can help with transaction assistance and remote advisory functions. The platform is hoped to improve customer experience and increases bank staff efficiency.
The solution leverages developments in unified communications technologies so as to provide human interaction based transactions through these self-service channels.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2