Infosys Launches Mobile App Platform
Infosys Technologies has announced the launch of Flypp, a smart application platform which will host ready-to-use experiential applications across a number of devices.
Mobile applications market is rapidly evolving and emerging markets including India are a hot bed of opportunity and innovation.
Flypp from Infosys is a ‘Ready to Launch’ application platform for mobile operators. This "operator centric" platform enables mobile operators to offer a number of applications, including third party ones to its subscribers with a rich and engaging customer experience. The platform can be easily integrated into operator’s current technology environment and can also plug-and-play with their existing on-deck applications.
Flypp also provides independent software vendors (ISVs) a viable and attractive channel to showcase and monetize their proprietary applications across multiple geographies and service providers. The platform also includes an Application Toolbox to test and certify the satisfactory operation of applications on service provider environments.
Subhash Dhar, member executive council and group head, sales & marketing at Infosys expressed, "Smart applications are now making it possible to deliver a personalized and interactive user experience. Mobile service providers are seeing a steady shift in value from providing connectivity to monetizing digital demand. Flypp from Infosys enables this capability for mobile operators through a plug and play model. This is part of our continued thrust to provide platforms and products to help our clients rapidly capitalize on evolving business opportunities."
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study