Infosys Launches Mobile App Platform
Infosys Technologies has announced the launch of Flypp, a smart application platform which will host ready-to-use experiential applications across a number of devices.
Mobile applications market is rapidly evolving and emerging markets including India are a hot bed of opportunity and innovation.
Flypp from Infosys is a ‘Ready to Launch’ application platform for mobile operators. This "operator centric" platform enables mobile operators to offer a number of applications, including third party ones to its subscribers with a rich and engaging customer experience. The platform can be easily integrated into operator’s current technology environment and can also plug-and-play with their existing on-deck applications.
Flypp also provides independent software vendors (ISVs) a viable and attractive channel to showcase and monetize their proprietary applications across multiple geographies and service providers. The platform also includes an Application Toolbox to test and certify the satisfactory operation of applications on service provider environments.
Subhash Dhar, member executive council and group head, sales & marketing at Infosys expressed, "Smart applications are now making it possible to deliver a personalized and interactive user experience. Mobile service providers are seeing a steady shift in value from providing connectivity to monetizing digital demand. Flypp from Infosys enables this capability for mobile operators through a plug and play model. This is part of our continued thrust to provide platforms and products to help our clients rapidly capitalize on evolving business opportunities."
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- eSIM And Soft SIM: A New Era For The Mobile Ecosystem?
- 7 Lessons for Operators Moving to NFV
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study