Infosys Leads In Agile Delivery Services: Ovum
Infosys has been positioned as a leader in distributed agile delivery for ADM services by Ovum analyst and research firm in its OVUM Decision Matrix (ODM)- Selecting a distributed agile delivery model for ADM services, 2016–17.
Infosys emerged as one of the leaders in this ODM with the highest overall scores. The company leads the market impact dimension with acknowledgment of sales, consulting and delivery arms functioning as a well-oiled machine, providing seamless, high-quality experiences across the client portfolio. Infosys is listed as a Leader in the Capability Matrix as well.
This is a first-of-its-kind global rating undertaken by an analyst firm for Agile service providers. Ovum evaluated the vendors across the three dimensions of capability, strategy execution, and market impact. Ovum Decision Matrix report evaluated nine leading outsourcing entities that are active across multiple markets & verticals and have a substantial portion of their application development and maintenance (ADM) businesses using agile methodologies.
In addition to this, Infosys was also recognized as a leader owing to its concerted efforts around embracing agile as the de facto delivery methodology. This was reflected in the customer survey conducted by OVUM where Infosys scored the highest, primarily due to its focus on cost-effectiveness and delivery excellence, and willingness to take accountability for deliverables.
Infosys also emerged as a leader in the innovation category for its concentrated efforts to incorporate engineering practices across its ADM portfolio.
Image credit: businessinsider.in
- Heading: Moving Towards A Conversational Economy With AI
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage