Infosys New Visual Identity - 5 Quick Takes
I was associated with Infosys from 1998 to 2003. My last position there was as the global brand manager, so I am not an unbiased observer. I mention this up front so you get an idea of the lens through which I view this change.
1. We did, a decade ago, evaluate whether a logotype was sufficient or a visual element was required. At the time it was decided that the logotype was just fine and all that was required was a bit of refurbishment. So the serifs were removed to give it a more contemporary look, and the tagline font was changed. The new logo unit, while shying away from a full-fledged visual element, has a digital rainbow unit included. While it does add some vibrancy, the eventual purpose of a visual unit is to be a standalone mnemonic and this umm, digital rainbow, is not distinctive enough or unique enough to easily achieve that.
To read full article click here…
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- CDO Converge To Focus On Digital Workplace
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)