Infosys rolls out next gen e-banking soln
Infosys, India’s second largest software company launched Finacle e-Banking Version 11 at the 2011 BAI Retail Delivery Show in Chicago.
According to a company statement, the solution is a comprehensive offering that empowers banks to achieve quick global rollouts of online banking services. The new version of Finacle e-banking provides unique personalization capabilities, security features and intelligent customer insights to drive adoption of online banking channel and enhance customer loyalty, the statement said.
“Online banking is expected to grow approximately 20 percent over the next two years and is a key focus area for banks as they strive to increase customer acquisition and convert more online sales opportunities,” said Haragopal Mangipudi, Global Head, Finacle, Infosys.
He added that by using the powerful persona driven analytics built in this new version of Finacle e-banking, banks can deepen their understanding of customers and provide them with offerings, better tailored to suit their needs and help foster greater customer loyalty.
Nicole Sturgill, Research Director at TowerGroup, a Corporate Executive Board company, states that as consumers continue to bank more often outside the branch, it is important that banks look for ways to build customer relationships through electronic channels. “Providing a simple, intuitive user interface will further increase the adoption and effectiveness of the online channels,” he said.
- Infosys CEO Sets A 3-year Transformation Strategy
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- The Future Of Banking Is Paperless, Say Experts
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Can Nandan Nilekani Bring Infosys Back On Track?