Infosys rolls out next gen e-banking soln
Infosys, India’s second largest software company launched Finacle e-Banking Version 11 at the 2011 BAI Retail Delivery Show in Chicago.
According to a company statement, the solution is a comprehensive offering that empowers banks to achieve quick global rollouts of online banking services. The new version of Finacle e-banking provides unique personalization capabilities, security features and intelligent customer insights to drive adoption of online banking channel and enhance customer loyalty, the statement said.
“Online banking is expected to grow approximately 20 percent over the next two years and is a key focus area for banks as they strive to increase customer acquisition and convert more online sales opportunities,” said Haragopal Mangipudi, Global Head, Finacle, Infosys.
He added that by using the powerful persona driven analytics built in this new version of Finacle e-banking, banks can deepen their understanding of customers and provide them with offerings, better tailored to suit their needs and help foster greater customer loyalty.
Nicole Sturgill, Research Director at TowerGroup, a Corporate Executive Board company, states that as consumers continue to bank more often outside the branch, it is important that banks look for ways to build customer relationships through electronic channels. “Providing a simple, intuitive user interface will further increase the adoption and effectiveness of the online channels,” he said.
- PM's Digital India Drive: What IT Industry Is Saying
- Sanovi Helps HDFC Bank Cut 50% In Recovery Time
- How Greece Debt Crisis May Hit Indian IT Firms
- Tech Mahindra Sharpens Its Focus On Healthcare
- Polaris Rides The Digital Wave For Future Growth
- Vishal Sikka's Strategies Driving Hopes For Infosys
- Infosys Security Breach - Key Lessons For Banks
- Infy's BPO Head Quits To Start Own Business
- Infy's Vishal Sikka, CTS' D'Souza Among Top Rated CEOs
- IaaS Investment To Grow 28% In 4 Years