Infosys Technologies Introduces iTransform Suite
Infosys Technologies has introduced the iTransform product suite, which delivers an end-to-end offering for managing the transitions to the 5010 version of the HIPAA standard transactions and ICD-10 coding systems. Based on prototype results, Infosys claims the product suite can help healthcare payers and providers save up to 50% of the cost duration to make transitions as compared to the manual process and remediation.
Eric Paternoster, SVP and head (insurance, healthcare, and life sciences) of Infosys said, One of the most significant challenges ever faced by the U.S. healthcare industry in decades is to comply with HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10 regulations. iTransform not only simplifies transition, it also delivers an opportunity for payers and providers to take advantage of the new regulations for improving operational efficiency, reducing costs, and providing better healthcare, he said.
The iTransform product suite uses tools and accelerators to accelerate every phase of transition while lowering the cost and risk of manual analysis and remediation. The suite consists of a collection of well-defined components that work in tandem to provide a complete solution from assessment to implementation.
Each component can work in isolation and targets a specific need such as code analysis for custom applications, rating engine neutralization and ICD crosswalks. These components are also available on an individual basis.
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- Vishal Sikka's AI Venture To Boost Human Creativity: Report
- Infosys CEO Sets A 3-year Transformation Strategy
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market