Infosys To Help TNT With IT Transformation
India’s second largest IT services company, Infosys has signed a five-year agreement with global express delivery company TNT, to help the latter simplify and transform its technology applications.
As part of its turnaround and transformation strategy called ‘Outlook’, TNT is overhauling its IT capability to reduce complexity and cost and increase flexibility. Infosys has been selected as the strategic technology partner for application development and maintenance services to accomplish this objective.
The current IT applications of TNT will be consolidated and standardised for higher quality of service and lower cost of operations. Innovative value engineering and automation methodologies at Infosys will amplify business benefits for TNT. Infosys will use its collaboration technologies and world-wide presence to deliver a 24X7 service across multiple locations to support the company’s global operations.
The express delivery firm is revamping its IT applications and building new systems to enable a seamless customer experience. Infosys will work with TNT to rapidly implement digital technologies that enable it to improve engagement with its customers, in particular small and mid-sized enterprises. These new systems will enable TNT to be more flexible and agile in an ever more dynamic market environment.
Karmesh Vaswani, Infosys’ Vice President and Head Europe - Retail, CPG & Logistics said, “TNT’s IT transformation roadmap resonates strongly with the ‘Renew-New strategy of Infosys. We look forward to helping TNT leapfrog to the next-generation SaaS and Cloud-based digital technologies that are customer friendly, cost effective and flexible. At the same time, we will strive to ensure TNT’s existing IT applications are revitalized.”
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Digital Transformation Remains A Confused 'Buzzword' To CXOs: Study
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Why Digital Transformation Should Be No. 1 Priority For CEOs
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know