Infosys to manage Microsoft's internal IT services
Infosys has announced that it will manage internal IT services for Microsoft worldwide. As part of this managed services agreement, Infosys will streamline implementation processes, simplify support and service, while at the same time lowering the enterprise costs through the use of the latest Microsoft solutions such as Windows 7.
"Infosys will deliver this engagement in an outcome based pricing model, enabling Microsoft to associate and manage IT costs directly to business variables and demand," said Sanjay Jalona, VP and head - Manufacturing North America, Infosys.
Infosys will also provide Microsoft with IT help desk, desk-side services, and infrastructure and application support from multiple global centers. It will also manage Microsoft’s internal IT services for applications, devices, and databases in 450 locations across104 countries.
"The fully integrated solution developed by Infosys, combined with process compliance, a robust tool platform and the creation of a Service Excellence Office will help us enhance how we deliver end-user computing services to our internal employees and partners while leveraging the innovation and investments we make in developing new technologies,"said Jim DuBois, GM - service management, Microsoft.
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- Vishal Sikka's AI Venture To Boost Human Creativity: Report
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers
- Microsoft, Amazon, India’s Top Employers: Randstad
- Infosys CEO Sets A 3-year Transformation Strategy
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry