Infosys to manage Microsoft's internal IT services
Infosys has announced that it will manage internal IT services for Microsoft worldwide. As part of this managed services agreement, Infosys will streamline implementation processes, simplify support and service, while at the same time lowering the enterprise costs through the use of the latest Microsoft solutions such as Windows 7.
"Infosys will deliver this engagement in an outcome based pricing model, enabling Microsoft to associate and manage IT costs directly to business variables and demand," said Sanjay Jalona, VP and head - Manufacturing North America, Infosys.
Infosys will also provide Microsoft with IT help desk, desk-side services, and infrastructure and application support from multiple global centers. It will also manage Microsoft’s internal IT services for applications, devices, and databases in 450 locations across104 countries.
"The fully integrated solution developed by Infosys, combined with process compliance, a robust tool platform and the creation of a Service Excellence Office will help us enhance how we deliver end-user computing services to our internal employees and partners while leveraging the innovation and investments we make in developing new technologies,"said Jim DuBois, GM - service management, Microsoft.
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)