Infotech Enterprises Partners With IBM
Hyderabad based engineering, design and geospatial solutions expert Infotech Enterprises Ltd has tied up with IBM to jointly offer consulting, solutions and integration services to PLM and engineering solution customers globally.
Aiming for the manufacturing sector, the two enterprises will jointly offer project management, enterprise integration, design engineering and software technology capabilities to support a wide range of PLM application platforms, ranging from CAE, CAD/ CAM/ PDM, to SCM and MRO.
It is perceived that IBM’s knowledge of the manufacturing domain, existing customer relations and its large middleware portfolio, combined with Infotech’s engineering and consulting engineering expertise would be key assets in providing the services.
“This relationship will take us closer to our vision of being a full-scale solutions provider in the Engineering Services space. I believe the combined strengths of Infotech Enterprises and IBM will provide a compelling value proposition to customers across the globe,” said Mohan Reddy BVR, Chairman & MD, Infotech Enterprises Group.
Jay Bellissimo, GBS partner, Global A&D industry leader, IBM said, “Partnering with Infotech will allow us to mobilize expert A&D consultants and engineers with the broadest range of PLM skills. This will enable both companies to provide numerous opportunities for expanding value to our clients in addressing complex PLM, supply chain, and collaborative business model requirements.”
Global spending on engineering services currently stands at $750 billion per year, and expected to go upwards of $1 trillion by 2020, according to NASSCOM.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises