Infotech Enterprises Partners With IBM
Hyderabad based engineering, design and geospatial solutions expert Infotech Enterprises Ltd has tied up with IBM to jointly offer consulting, solutions and integration services to PLM and engineering solution customers globally.
Aiming for the manufacturing sector, the two enterprises will jointly offer project management, enterprise integration, design engineering and software technology capabilities to support a wide range of PLM application platforms, ranging from CAE, CAD/ CAM/ PDM, to SCM and MRO.
It is perceived that IBM’s knowledge of the manufacturing domain, existing customer relations and its large middleware portfolio, combined with Infotech’s engineering and consulting engineering expertise would be key assets in providing the services.
“This relationship will take us closer to our vision of being a full-scale solutions provider in the Engineering Services space. I believe the combined strengths of Infotech Enterprises and IBM will provide a compelling value proposition to customers across the globe,” said Mohan Reddy BVR, Chairman & MD, Infotech Enterprises Group.
Jay Bellissimo, GBS partner, Global A&D industry leader, IBM said, “Partnering with Infotech will allow us to mobilize expert A&D consultants and engineers with the broadest range of PLM skills. This will enable both companies to provide numerous opportunities for expanding value to our clients in addressing complex PLM, supply chain, and collaborative business model requirements.”
Global spending on engineering services currently stands at $750 billion per year, and expected to go upwards of $1 trillion by 2020, according to NASSCOM.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 19-24)
- Chatbots Making Inroads In The Enterprise
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- Fynd Uses Technology To Raise Its Style Quotient
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years