Infotech to build facility at Kakinada SEZ
Infotech Enterprises, an engineering services company, headquartered at Hyderabad India, announced the foundation for new facility at the IT SEZ, Sarpavaram, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh. The foundation stone was laid by M M Pallam Raju, Minister of State for Defence, Government of India, in the presence of Ponnala Lakshmaiah, Minister for Information Technology & Communications, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This facility, as stated, is an extension of company’s business strategy to take advantage of SEZs and also foster inclusiveness by locating development centers in Tier 2 city.
Commenting over the development, BVR Mohan Reddy, chairman and managing director, Infotech Enterprises said, “Kakinada is an attractive Tier 2 city in Andhra Pradesh for Engineering Services as there is abundant Engineering Talent of good quality offered by technical institutes and universities in and around Kakinada. This new facility in Kakinada is in line with our growth and expansion strategy to create facilities in SEZs and in Tier-2 cities.”
The new facility will be Infotech’s second SEZ being built in 5 acre campus with 1000 seats and a built up area of 1,00,000 sq ft. Infotech proposes to build a high tech facility of global standards with superior IT infrastructure, connectivity and with latest amenities. This facility would be Infotech’s sixth facility in India - two at Hyderabad (Madhapur and Manikonda), one at Bangalore (Electronics City), Noida and Vizag (Rushikonda SEZ IT Park). The Kakinada facility largely caters to Infotech’s Oil and Gas customers around the world.
- AI, AR, ML, VoLTE To Boom In 2018: Deloitte
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- GDPR Key Challenge For Enterprises in 2018
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Making A Shift To Human-Centric Security
- The Future Of Digital Payments In 2018
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer