Infotech to build facility at Kakinada SEZ
Infotech Enterprises, an engineering services company, headquartered at Hyderabad India, announced the foundation for new facility at the IT SEZ, Sarpavaram, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh. The foundation stone was laid by M M Pallam Raju, Minister of State for Defence, Government of India, in the presence of Ponnala Lakshmaiah, Minister for Information Technology & Communications, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This facility, as stated, is an extension of company’s business strategy to take advantage of SEZs and also foster inclusiveness by locating development centers in Tier 2 city.
Commenting over the development, BVR Mohan Reddy, chairman and managing director, Infotech Enterprises said, “Kakinada is an attractive Tier 2 city in Andhra Pradesh for Engineering Services as there is abundant Engineering Talent of good quality offered by technical institutes and universities in and around Kakinada. This new facility in Kakinada is in line with our growth and expansion strategy to create facilities in SEZs and in Tier-2 cities.”
The new facility will be Infotech’s second SEZ being built in 5 acre campus with 1000 seats and a built up area of 1,00,000 sq ft. Infotech proposes to build a high tech facility of global standards with superior IT infrastructure, connectivity and with latest amenities. This facility would be Infotech’s sixth facility in India - two at Hyderabad (Madhapur and Manikonda), one at Bangalore (Electronics City), Noida and Vizag (Rushikonda SEZ IT Park). The Kakinada facility largely caters to Infotech’s Oil and Gas customers around the world.
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- Digital Firms In India Can Achieve USD 39 Bn Exports By 2022: Study
- Five Roadblocks In Enterprise Security Automation
- Intelligent ERP, A Must For Digital Transformation
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India