InfoVision Expands Western India Operations
Infovision Group, a domestic BPO player announced the expansion of their Western India operations with the opening of a new facility at Borivali.
Spread over 40,000 sq. ft, housing 1,500 employees, the new facility claims to have state of the art equipment, latest technologies and ultra modern facilities for enhanced customer satisfaction. Infovision claims that with further expansion plans in the pipeline, the capacity will be enhanced to 2,500 employees by March 2008. The center will cater to various verticals like BFSI, retail, telecom, aviation and consumer durables.
Infovision informs that the domestic BPO market is slated to grow even further in the future. The domestic BPO market would grow given skill-based routing, IVR, multi-language capabilities and an untapped PSU segment.
Aditya Gupta, President, Infovision Group informed that Earnings Before Interest Depreciation Tax and Amortization (EBIDTA) in international call centers is 18-20% as compared to 13-15% in domestic call centers. Infovision claims to be coming out with an IPO in a year’s time, and plans to set up a centre in Pune. Gupta informs that seat utilization in Infovision is 1.8 and lists attrition and language skills as a major constraint for the domestic BPO industry.
The NASSCOM BPO NAC Certification announced would be a boost for enhancing the skill sets of call center employees, informs Gupta.
According to him, competition in this segment includes Aegis and Intelenet.
Current revenues of the company are 200 crores, and we expect it to reach 1000 crores claims Gupta.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector