InfoVision Expands Western India Operations
Infovision Group, a domestic BPO player announced the expansion of their Western India operations with the opening of a new facility at Borivali.
Spread over 40,000 sq. ft, housing 1,500 employees, the new facility claims to have state of the art equipment, latest technologies and ultra modern facilities for enhanced customer satisfaction. Infovision claims that with further expansion plans in the pipeline, the capacity will be enhanced to 2,500 employees by March 2008. The center will cater to various verticals like BFSI, retail, telecom, aviation and consumer durables.
Infovision informs that the domestic BPO market is slated to grow even further in the future. The domestic BPO market would grow given skill-based routing, IVR, multi-language capabilities and an untapped PSU segment.
Aditya Gupta, President, Infovision Group informed that Earnings Before Interest Depreciation Tax and Amortization (EBIDTA) in international call centers is 18-20% as compared to 13-15% in domestic call centers. Infovision claims to be coming out with an IPO in a year’s time, and plans to set up a centre in Pune. Gupta informs that seat utilization in Infovision is 1.8 and lists attrition and language skills as a major constraint for the domestic BPO industry.
The NASSCOM BPO NAC Certification announced would be a boost for enhancing the skill sets of call center employees, informs Gupta.
According to him, competition in this segment includes Aegis and Intelenet.
Current revenues of the company are 200 crores, and we expect it to reach 1000 crores claims Gupta.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020