Infy, Oracle Develop Distribution Offering
Infosys and Oracle have jointly developed a product to automate price protection transactional processes and streamline overall pricing, promotions, and product discount management.
Oracle Price Protection automatically updates, aggregates, and accesses a distributor’s purchasing, inventory, costing, and financial information. It works with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 and uses Oracle Fusion Middleware for integration with existing ERP systems.
Ravi Kumar, vice president and global head of Oracle Practice at Infosys Technologies, said, "Teaming with Oracle on this solution allows us to extend additional price protection benefits to businesses and take the complexity out of the application integration processes."
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud