Infy, Oracle Develop Distribution Offering
Infosys and Oracle have jointly developed a product to automate price protection transactional processes and streamline overall pricing, promotions, and product discount management.
Oracle Price Protection automatically updates, aggregates, and accesses a distributor’s purchasing, inventory, costing, and financial information. It works with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 and uses Oracle Fusion Middleware for integration with existing ERP systems.
Ravi Kumar, vice president and global head of Oracle Practice at Infosys Technologies, said, "Teaming with Oracle on this solution allows us to extend additional price protection benefits to businesses and take the complexity out of the application integration processes."
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics