Infy, Oracle Develop Distribution Offering
Infosys and Oracle have jointly developed a product to automate price protection transactional processes and streamline overall pricing, promotions, and product discount management.
Oracle Price Protection automatically updates, aggregates, and accesses a distributor’s purchasing, inventory, costing, and financial information. It works with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 and uses Oracle Fusion Middleware for integration with existing ERP systems.
Ravi Kumar, vice president and global head of Oracle Practice at Infosys Technologies, said, "Teaming with Oracle on this solution allows us to extend additional price protection benefits to businesses and take the complexity out of the application integration processes."
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance