Infy, Oracle Develop Distribution Offering
Infosys and Oracle have jointly developed a product to automate price protection transactional processes and streamline overall pricing, promotions, and product discount management.
Oracle Price Protection automatically updates, aggregates, and accesses a distributor’s purchasing, inventory, costing, and financial information. It works with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 and uses Oracle Fusion Middleware for integration with existing ERP systems.
Ravi Kumar, vice president and global head of Oracle Practice at Infosys Technologies, said, "Teaming with Oracle on this solution allows us to extend additional price protection benefits to businesses and take the complexity out of the application integration processes."
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert