Infy, Oracle Develop Distribution Offering
Infosys and Oracle have jointly developed a product to automate price protection transactional processes and streamline overall pricing, promotions, and product discount management.
Oracle Price Protection automatically updates, aggregates, and accesses a distributor’s purchasing, inventory, costing, and financial information. It works with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 and uses Oracle Fusion Middleware for integration with existing ERP systems.
Ravi Kumar, vice president and global head of Oracle Practice at Infosys Technologies, said, "Teaming with Oracle on this solution allows us to extend additional price protection benefits to businesses and take the complexity out of the application integration processes."
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study