ING Vysya Bank Deploys NetApp FAS To Expand M-Banking
ING Vysya Bank has selected NetApp’s FAS storage system to deliver the necessary throughput, capacity and connectivity to enable the bank to meet the demands of evolving market conditions. The deployment will also allow the bank to build an effective ecosystem of financial services, across its 553 branches, according to a statement.
ING Vysya started with an integral plan to build a world class technology environment to support business growth for the next seven years without capacity issues. With the NetApp FAS storage system ING Vysya can deliver online and mobile banking services to more than 2,000,000 customers across the country.
Sandeep Kaul, Head-IT Infrastructure of ING Vysya Bank said, “We were looking to build a storage solution that would reduce the business’ time-to-market drastically. However, we were also looking for opportunities to utilise our existing infrastructure to cater to new needs. And that’s precisely what NetApp provided us with - enough flexibility, a wide array of software with varied functionality and the confidence that we can leverage the storage infrastructure on a wider platform, in terms of the number of applications it can support efficiently.”
Anil Valluri, President - India & SAARC at NetApp Marketing Services, said “Increasingly, organisations are looking at a new era of business agility within their businesses. We are pleased to be working closely with ING Vysya to help them deliver innovative products to customers without compromising on quality. With a cross – functional, multi country team, we have relentlessly endeavoured to ensure that ING Vysya derives significant value out of our relationship.”
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- How HR Analytics Can Be A Game-Changer In The Banking Industry
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- 8 Out Of 10 Shopping Apps Have Security Flaws: Report
- Quality Assurance In Multi-Channel Banking Era
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners