ING Vysya Bank Deploys NetApp FAS To Expand M-Banking
ING Vysya Bank has selected NetApp’s FAS storage system to deliver the necessary throughput, capacity and connectivity to enable the bank to meet the demands of evolving market conditions. The deployment will also allow the bank to build an effective ecosystem of financial services, across its 553 branches, according to a statement.
ING Vysya started with an integral plan to build a world class technology environment to support business growth for the next seven years without capacity issues. With the NetApp FAS storage system ING Vysya can deliver online and mobile banking services to more than 2,000,000 customers across the country.
Sandeep Kaul, Head-IT Infrastructure of ING Vysya Bank said, “We were looking to build a storage solution that would reduce the business’ time-to-market drastically. However, we were also looking for opportunities to utilise our existing infrastructure to cater to new needs. And that’s precisely what NetApp provided us with - enough flexibility, a wide array of software with varied functionality and the confidence that we can leverage the storage infrastructure on a wider platform, in terms of the number of applications it can support efficiently.”
Anil Valluri, President - India & SAARC at NetApp Marketing Services, said “Increasingly, organisations are looking at a new era of business agility within their businesses. We are pleased to be working closely with ING Vysya to help them deliver innovative products to customers without compromising on quality. With a cross – functional, multi country team, we have relentlessly endeavoured to ensure that ING Vysya derives significant value out of our relationship.”
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Shalimar Paints Is Weaving Its Digital Story
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- SBI To Use Blockchain For Smart Contracts