ING Vysya Bank Deploys NetApp FAS To Expand M-Banking
ING Vysya Bank has selected NetApp’s FAS storage system to deliver the necessary throughput, capacity and connectivity to enable the bank to meet the demands of evolving market conditions. The deployment will also allow the bank to build an effective ecosystem of financial services, across its 553 branches, according to a statement.
ING Vysya started with an integral plan to build a world class technology environment to support business growth for the next seven years without capacity issues. With the NetApp FAS storage system ING Vysya can deliver online and mobile banking services to more than 2,000,000 customers across the country.
Sandeep Kaul, Head-IT Infrastructure of ING Vysya Bank said, “We were looking to build a storage solution that would reduce the business’ time-to-market drastically. However, we were also looking for opportunities to utilise our existing infrastructure to cater to new needs. And that’s precisely what NetApp provided us with - enough flexibility, a wide array of software with varied functionality and the confidence that we can leverage the storage infrastructure on a wider platform, in terms of the number of applications it can support efficiently.”
Anil Valluri, President - India & SAARC at NetApp Marketing Services, said “Increasingly, organisations are looking at a new era of business agility within their businesses. We are pleased to be working closely with ING Vysya to help them deliver innovative products to customers without compromising on quality. With a cross – functional, multi country team, we have relentlessly endeavoured to ensure that ING Vysya derives significant value out of our relationship.”
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- Google’s India Initiative Speak Volumes About India's Booming Internet Base
- Top CRM Features To Ensure Data Security
- City Union Bank India's First Banking Robot
- Google India Rolls Out Campaign To Protect Data, Devices