Insurance Biggies Opt for Atom's Payment Solution
Leading insurance companies including Apollo DKV, ICICI Lombard General Insurance, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Reliance General Insurance, and Royal Sundaram General Insurance have tied up with atom technologies for its payments platform.
This service is initially available on atom’s IVR platform and soon shall be made available on its mobile payment solution.
The tie up with atom enables us to offer ease and convenience to our customers and the option of making payments via credit card or phone, saving time and effort. "The atom service has been very well-accepted by our customers and we have observed a positive response," said Anuj Gulati, director, customer service and business development - ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
"The atom platform has opened up a new set of avenues where-in our call center agent can connect with a potential customer and if he/she agrees to purchase the policy, then the transaction can be completed upfront over the phone instantly without any manual intervention. It will definitely enhance our overall servicing experience" - Naganathan Sriram, CTOO - Reliance General Insurance.
Ease of making premium payments on phones or through credit cards in a secure and automated environment is what has made these companies partner with atom for payment platform.
According to Dewang Neralla, director, atom Technologies, in addition to agent-assisted model of IVR payments, atom is also providing the fully-automated version of IVR payments system wherein an automated call will be made to the customers on behalf of insurance companies as a reminder for premium due dates and will also facilitate by providing premium payment option using credit cards during the call.
Apollo DKV Health Insurance, ICICI Lombard General Insurance, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Reliance General Insurance have already gone live, while Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance will be going live soon.
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Positive Feedback Can Enhance Productivity Among IT Staff: Report