Integra acquires US-based Silver Editions
Integra Software Services, a Pondicherry-based publishing BPO services company, has acquired Silver Editions, a design studio and publishing services company in PreK-12 space, based in New York, USA.
With this acquisition Integra will now be able to offer the complete range of services to educational publishers. The company, which has a strong presence in the STM and higher education markets, will now also extend it to the school market as well. Earlier Integra had acquired Elm Street Publishing a publishing services company in the higher education space in the US.
Commenting on the acquisition Sriram Subramanya, founder, chairman & CEO of Integra Software Services said, "Silver Edition’s expertise in the PreK-12 space especially in content creation and design capabilities backed by Integra’s technology and production capabilities will help deliver greater value to our global customers. This will firmly position Integra to emerge as the global leader in the e-publishing space".
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT