Integra acquires US-based Silver Editions
Integra Software Services, a Pondicherry-based publishing BPO services company, has acquired Silver Editions, a design studio and publishing services company in PreK-12 space, based in New York, USA.
With this acquisition Integra will now be able to offer the complete range of services to educational publishers. The company, which has a strong presence in the STM and higher education markets, will now also extend it to the school market as well. Earlier Integra had acquired Elm Street Publishing a publishing services company in the higher education space in the US.
Commenting on the acquisition Sriram Subramanya, founder, chairman & CEO of Integra Software Services said, "Silver Edition’s expertise in the PreK-12 space especially in content creation and design capabilities backed by Integra’s technology and production capabilities will help deliver greater value to our global customers. This will firmly position Integra to emerge as the global leader in the e-publishing space".
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India