Integra acquires US-based Silver Editions
Integra Software Services, a Pondicherry-based publishing BPO services company, has acquired Silver Editions, a design studio and publishing services company in PreK-12 space, based in New York, USA.
With this acquisition Integra will now be able to offer the complete range of services to educational publishers. The company, which has a strong presence in the STM and higher education markets, will now also extend it to the school market as well. Earlier Integra had acquired Elm Street Publishing a publishing services company in the higher education space in the US.
Commenting on the acquisition Sriram Subramanya, founder, chairman & CEO of Integra Software Services said, "Silver Edition’s expertise in the PreK-12 space especially in content creation and design capabilities backed by Integra’s technology and production capabilities will help deliver greater value to our global customers. This will firmly position Integra to emerge as the global leader in the e-publishing space".
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center