Integra acquires US-based Silver Editions
Integra Software Services, a Pondicherry-based publishing BPO services company, has acquired Silver Editions, a design studio and publishing services company in PreK-12 space, based in New York, USA.
With this acquisition Integra will now be able to offer the complete range of services to educational publishers. The company, which has a strong presence in the STM and higher education markets, will now also extend it to the school market as well. Earlier Integra had acquired Elm Street Publishing a publishing services company in the higher education space in the US.
Commenting on the acquisition Sriram Subramanya, founder, chairman & CEO of Integra Software Services said, "Silver Edition’s expertise in the PreK-12 space especially in content creation and design capabilities backed by Integra’s technology and production capabilities will help deliver greater value to our global customers. This will firmly position Integra to emerge as the global leader in the e-publishing space".
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon