Integrated Suite for BPM
Sage Software India has introduced the Accpac Integrated Suite and version 5.5 of its Accpac ERP business management system.
The Accpac ERP 5.5 comes integrated with Sage CRM, a business intelligence tool and also provides analytical dashboards.
The new version supports automatic account consolidation in the general ledger, multicurrency revaluation options, and streamlined processes to manage job tracking.
Thomas Abraham, managing director of Sage said, “Sage Accpac will significantly enhance the end user experience by introducing ‘easy to use’ business analytics which can transform business efficiencies in this segment.”
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders