Integrated Suite for BPM
Sage Software India has introduced the Accpac Integrated Suite and version 5.5 of its Accpac ERP business management system.
The Accpac ERP 5.5 comes integrated with Sage CRM, a business intelligence tool and also provides analytical dashboards.
The new version supports automatic account consolidation in the general ledger, multicurrency revaluation options, and streamlined processes to manage job tracking.
Thomas Abraham, managing director of Sage said, “Sage Accpac will significantly enhance the end user experience by introducing ‘easy to use’ business analytics which can transform business efficiencies in this segment.”
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem