Integrated Suite for BPM
Sage Software India has introduced the Accpac Integrated Suite and version 5.5 of its Accpac ERP business management system.
The Accpac ERP 5.5 comes integrated with Sage CRM, a business intelligence tool and also provides analytical dashboards.
The new version supports automatic account consolidation in the general ledger, multicurrency revaluation options, and streamlined processes to manage job tracking.
Thomas Abraham, managing director of Sage said, “Sage Accpac will significantly enhance the end user experience by introducing ‘easy to use’ business analytics which can transform business efficiencies in this segment.”
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Domain Extensions Can Make A Difference To Your Business