Intel announces new Managing Director, SA Sales & Marketing
Intel announced that R. Sivakumar will be moving to a new role within Intel and the appointment of Ms. Debjani Ghosh to the role of Managing Director for its Sales and Marketing organization in South Asia. The change is effective from January 1. Ms. Ghosh will be based in New Delhi.
During SivaKumar’s more than five years of leadership, Intel’s Sales and Marketing organization in South Asia oversaw a doubling of PC penetration in India1. Siva has been a tireless voice in making the case for expanding India’s broadband infrastructure.
“I’ve twice had the privilege of working in this exciting region during my career at Intel,” said Mr. Sivakumar. “I am confident that under Debjani’s leadership, Intel will continue to connect more South Asians to exciting opportunities through technology. We are fortunate to have a strong and stable leadership team with a tremendous vision for growing this market and an execution track record that’s the gold standard in the industry. I have great confidence in what the future holds for this team as Debjani takes over the rein.”
Ms. Ghosh, a native of Delhi, has been with Intel for 17 years. Her most recent role was Director of Sales and Marketing, South East Asia. “I am excited about this opportunity and look forward to coming home to India,” said Ms. Ghosh. “I also look forward to working with governments and industry to advance our shared objectives of increasing opportunities through technology.” she concluded.
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Intel India To Invest Rs 1100 Crore To Expand R&D
- What It Takes To Be The 'World's Most Ethical IT Firm'
- McAfee Plans More Investment; Jobs In India
- Why Chinese Smartphones Are Killing The Indian Ones