Intel Capital invests in Allied Digital Services
Allied Digital Services, an IT services and solutions company signed an agreement with Intel Capital under which the latter will invest in warrants to purchase Allied Digital equity shares. The parties expect allotment of the warrants to take place later this year following receipt of regulatory approvals and satisfaction of other customary conditions.
“We believe that enterprise remote infrastructure management segment is positioned attractively for tremendous growth over the next several years. Allied Digital is one of the technology leaders in this space and this investment enables Intel Capital to further enhance the technology adoption worldwide, in the enterprise space”, remarked Sudheer Kuppam, Managing Director, Intel Capital Asia Pacific.
Allied Digital, through its subsidiary Allied Digital Services in USA has been one of the forerunners in the use of Intel Core vPro Processor family into its wide-ranging customer solutions.
“We are pleased by the fact that the strategic investment in Allied Digital by Intel Capital validates our approach to remote infrastructure management and cloud based delivery of I.T. services, leveraging Intel technologies. Allied Digital has significant momentum and customer wins to support our belief that there is a major migration from traditional capital intensive own-and-operate models to Cloud and operating expense or subscription based delivery of IT services,” commented Kevin Schatzle, President of Allied Digital, USA.
Intel Core vPro processor technology is meant to enable remote configuration, diagnosis, isolation and repair of infected PCs – even when those units are unresponsive – to help customers control management costs, protect data, work more efficiently.
“The investment from Intel Capital is strategic in nature and it opens a huge window of opportunity for Allied. We believe that this association with Intel will catalyze our go-to market strategy in the infrastructure management services space as we will collaborate with the wealth of resources from Intel in established and emerging markets, to offer a highly sophisticated and improved service offering to our customers,” stated Nitin Shah, Chairman and Managing Director.
- SearchBlox Offers Direct Replacement For GSA
- India Touchscreen Display Market To Cross USD 1.9 Bn By 2021: Study
- How Public Sector CIOs Can Lead Digital Transformation
- 3 Ways Cloud Is Changing Healthcare Services
- Why Microsoft Azure Is The Platform Of Choice For Businesses
- Flexiroam Adds Content Push To Its Global Roaming Services
- LeEco, netCore To Strengthen Digital Marketing Initiatives
- Kris Gopalakrishnan Launches itihaasa Research And Digital
- IndiaOnline's eBusiness Meet To Boost Local Business Growth
- Qlik To Improve Baidu’s Cloud Services Platform