Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is of the most talked about technology in the industry and companies are adopting this technology to drive better business.
Intel India has trained 9,500 professionals, students and developers across 90 organizations in the past six months in AI, reports IANS.
Intel has joined hands with 40 academic institutions that are using the tech for scientific research. It has also collaborated with 50 public and private organizations including e-commerce, healthcare, technology, defense, and banking and financial services, the company said during its ‘Cloud Developers Day’ event.
The initiative is smoothening the entry-level blockade for data scientists, developers, and students through developer-focussed events and ‘Code Modernisation’ workshops.
“In April this year, we made a commitment at the ‘India AI Day’, to democratise AI in the country by training 15,000 developers and engage with not just businesses, but also the government and academia to enable the adoption of this increasingly talked about technology,” said Prakash Mallya, Managing Director-Sales and Marketing Group, Intel India.
“Today, after six months, we can proudly say that we have worked with 9500 developers, students, and professors, across 90 organizations to ensure that India is not only AI ready but already delivering results,” added, Mallya.
The event saw the presence of more than 400 developers.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Enhance Employee Engagement
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India