Intel Outlines A Unifying Strategy To Cybersecurity
Intel Security has outlined a new, unifying approach for the cybersecurity sector. The new approach aims to eliminate fragmentation through updated integrated solutions, new cross-industry partnerships and product integrations within the Intel Security Innovation Alliance and Cyber Threat Alliance (CTA), the company said in a statement.
“Transforming isolated technologies into a cohesive security system is without a doubt the most daunting challenge facing practitioners today,” said Chris Young, senior vice president and general manager of Intel Security Group.
“The battle against our adversaries cannot be fought alone; it will take people, products, organizations and industries working together to eliminate the fragmentation of security through automation, partnerships and unified architectures,” he added.
The workforce shortage facing the cybersecurity industry makes it increasingly difficult to hire and retain employees. These scarce resources make it harder to maintain a coherent security architecture to prevent damage from and minimize the cost of emerging threats while embracing the potential of new open source, digital, cloud and security technologies.
“Our research and customer discussions have underscored the need for trusted partners that work cooperatively to reduce the burden of fragmented technologies and help organizations stay focused on securing their business assets and productivity.
With this in mind, Intel Security is pleased to announce several new product integrations and updates, new industry partnerships and increased open source and standards-based collaboration that will strengthen the effectiveness of cybersecurity infrastructure across the industry’s largest open ecosystem,” said Intel in a statement.
- How Enterprises Can Secure Their Journey To The Cloud
- Cyber Threats Cost Indian Cos Upto USD 10.3 Mn In Economic Losses
- Unique Cybersecurity Threats Will Keep Evolving, Research Shows
- Enterprises At Risk: Could Poor Network Visibility Be To Blame?
- How Businesses Can Counter New Forms Of Cyber Threats In 2019
- The Million-Dollar Question of Cyber-Risk: Invest Now or Pay Later?
- It's Time For A New Data Security Mindset!
- How Companies Can Secure Their Digital Transformation Efforts
- How AI Is Changing The Cybersecurity Landscape
- Trend Micro Sees Huge Growth For Cloud Security In India