Intelenet collaborates with Empronc, provides BAZ solution
Intelenet Global Services (Intelenet), a BPO service provider, recently collaborated with the Mumbai headquartered Empronc Solutions. The real time enterprise spend governance solution BAZ, provided through this collaboration is an outsourcing opportunity using a robust spend management framework, which is meant to streamline the entire spend process from initiation to payment, for practically every spend area.
” The two teams have worked together for the last one year so as to make the implementation simple for the end customer and to deliver a very high degree of Spend Governance in transaction processing. This would be a SaaS offering or can be hosted at the customer end,” remarked Ram Panickar, CFO Intelenet Global Services.
The company informed that the solution addresses the typical high volume transaction areas pertaining to indirect spend categories, travel, employee reimbursements, petty cash, purchases, projects and contracts. These areas experience the highest transaction volumes and paper work. They are considered to be high-risk areas for governance and productivity leakages. The software control parameters allow excellent visibility to the client, even as processing happens in an outsourced location.
“Intelenet’s reach combined with the BAZ Enterprise Product will be a big boon for the decision makers in organizations wanting to be productive, ‘greener’ and on top of their Spend Governance. The solution seamlessly integrates with any existing financial system and works well with or without an ERP deployment,” added Jayant Dwivedy, CEO, Empronc Solutions.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking