Intelenet collaborates with Empronc, provides BAZ solution
Intelenet Global Services (Intelenet), a BPO service provider, recently collaborated with the Mumbai headquartered Empronc Solutions. The real time enterprise spend governance solution BAZ, provided through this collaboration is an outsourcing opportunity using a robust spend management framework, which is meant to streamline the entire spend process from initiation to payment, for practically every spend area.
” The two teams have worked together for the last one year so as to make the implementation simple for the end customer and to deliver a very high degree of Spend Governance in transaction processing. This would be a SaaS offering or can be hosted at the customer end,” remarked Ram Panickar, CFO Intelenet Global Services.
The company informed that the solution addresses the typical high volume transaction areas pertaining to indirect spend categories, travel, employee reimbursements, petty cash, purchases, projects and contracts. These areas experience the highest transaction volumes and paper work. They are considered to be high-risk areas for governance and productivity leakages. The software control parameters allow excellent visibility to the client, even as processing happens in an outsourced location.
“Intelenet’s reach combined with the BAZ Enterprise Product will be a big boon for the decision makers in organizations wanting to be productive, ‘greener’ and on top of their Spend Governance. The solution seamlessly integrates with any existing financial system and works well with or without an ERP deployment,” added Jayant Dwivedy, CEO, Empronc Solutions.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation