Intelenet collaborates with SigniaDocs
Intelenet has collaborated with Signia Docs, a US based national eMortgage solutions provider to offer a comprehensive, automated and scalable modification solution targeted at mortgage companies. This outsourced solution will enable financial institutions and mortgage companies to pre-qualify distressed borrowers for the best possible loan workout program that fits within their current financial capability and substantially help mortgage institutions reduce the backlog of distress loans.
On this occasion, Suresh Ramani, President & COO, Intelenet Global Services said, "Through this solution (Signia Docs), Intelenet delivers meaningful business results to banks and financial institutions by making the entire loan workout process more effective and delivering improved financial performance. The solution will enhance customer experience, thereby reducing costs and increasing overall efficiency and effectiveness in the process."
Tim Anderson, president, SigniaDocs said, "With a worldwide presence and best-of-breed BPO support capabilities, Intelenet has the resources to help servicers address the huge backlog of distressed loans. We’re pleased to be working with them in an effort to help more homeowners stay in their homes."
- Now Get KYC Docs Issued And Verified By Blockchain
- Google Drive Search Gets Smarter; What It Means For Biz Users
- Tavant To Enhance The ‘Digital Mortgage’ Landscape
- Dell Reduces Debt By Selling IT Services Unit For $3Bn
- Wipro to bet big on mortgage, e-commerce
- Crayon offers 'Simpler Choices' for Big Data analytics
- Ashutosh Vaidya to lead Dell's apps and BPO business
- IaaS to boost cloud services market in India
- Wipro posts weak results in Q4
- Leverage IT to be a leader in less time