Intelenet expands presence in North America
Intelenet America (Intelenet) announced plans to step up its onshore presence in the United States at its Campbellsville facility in Kentucky. The centre states that it has an existing headcount of 223 agents and plans to create 100 new positions. These facilities are expected to provide service to the customers in the travel and IT domains.
“The expansion is in line with our growth strategy and a reflection of our onshore capabilities to offer scope and scale to our clientele. Our US business has shown robust growth and the current ramp up will complement our offerings to provide existing clients with a greater choice of operational capabilities and talent,” remarked Susir Kumar, CEO and MD, Intelenet Global Services.
Intelenet acquired a presence in the US market in 2007 with its acquisition of Upstream, a US based global BPO (now Intelenet America). With centres in Fargo – North Dakota, Campbellsville – Kentucky and Chesapeake – Virginia, it has enhanced its onshore delivery capabilities for the US market and augmented its service offerings to provide multi channel contact centre solutions including voice and back office operations spanning customer relationship management and sales support, informed the company.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation