Intelenet expands presence in North America
Intelenet America (Intelenet) announced plans to step up its onshore presence in the United States at its Campbellsville facility in Kentucky. The centre states that it has an existing headcount of 223 agents and plans to create 100 new positions. These facilities are expected to provide service to the customers in the travel and IT domains.
“The expansion is in line with our growth strategy and a reflection of our onshore capabilities to offer scope and scale to our clientele. Our US business has shown robust growth and the current ramp up will complement our offerings to provide existing clients with a greater choice of operational capabilities and talent,” remarked Susir Kumar, CEO and MD, Intelenet Global Services.
Intelenet acquired a presence in the US market in 2007 with its acquisition of Upstream, a US based global BPO (now Intelenet America). With centres in Fargo – North Dakota, Campbellsville – Kentucky and Chesapeake – Virginia, it has enhanced its onshore delivery capabilities for the US market and augmented its service offerings to provide multi channel contact centre solutions including voice and back office operations spanning customer relationship management and sales support, informed the company.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud