Intelenet Inaugurates Poland Center
The new center in Krakow, Poland will enhance the company’s near shore capability in Europe and increase its global footprint to 35 centers.
Te center will initially have 150 seats, with plans to expand this to 500 seats over the course of the year.
The Krakow facility will provide multilingual capabilities in German, French, Italian, Dutch, and Spanish to global clientele and will cater to several verticals especially the BFSI and travel industries. Being the second largest city in Poland, after Warsaw, and equipped with a huge talent pool, Krakow is a booming destination for outsourcing. The city offers a huge talent pool with a presence of 20 universities and over 52,000 students graduating annually.
Speaking at the launch, Susir Kumar, MD & CEO, "The BPO business has truly grown global over the years and clients look at outsourcing partners that can manage critical processes from multiple global locations. Aimed to enhance our European delivery capabilities, the new facility at Krakow is a step forward to augment our nearshore presence, and provide a globally integrated service offering to our clients".
"Poland has emerged as a key BPO destination in mainland Europe, and Krakow has a rich multi-lingual talent base which made it our preferred choice for setting up our first centre in Europe," said Kumar.
Intelenet currently operates 35 state-of-the-art centers across India, US, UK, Mauritius, Philippines and Poland. With 100% redundancy, these facilities continually provide clients with 99.99% uptime. Sparsh BPO Services, the domestic back office subsidiary of Intelenet Global Services has several BPO centers in India.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Online Lending Reaching A New High
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head