Intelenet Launches Delivery Centre in Thane
Intelenet Global Services Pvt Ltd (Intelenet) today launched a delivery centre in Thane, Maharashtra. Located on a 60,000 sq ft area, this centre has a total seating capacity of 1237 seats to service Intelenet’s domestic and international clientele.
Of the 1237 seats, 923 seats will be utilized for Intelenet’s domestic business and approximately 314 seats for its international business. On the domestic side, the center will offer multi-lingual capabilities in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali and Punjabi across a range of verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, telecom, manufacturing and media.
The Thane centre will provide customer lifecycle management, inbound customer services and collections across various verticals in the domestic segment and back office operations for the international leg of its business.
Intelenet’s domestic business currently has over 40 client relationships with leading multinational companies across telecom, banking, insurance, consumer durables, retail, media, aviation & public sectors. The domestic subsidiary provides services in 15 languages with centres in Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mohali, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Delhi, Puducherry and Thane.
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- How Livechat Helps Foodpanda Speed Up Its Delivery
- How Tech Is Opening Myriad Opportunities In Aged Care
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet