Intelenet Opens Delivery Centre in Thane
Located on a 60,000 sq ft area, this centre has a total seating capacity of 1,237 seats to service Intelenet’s domestic and international clientele.
Of the 1,237 seats, 923 seats will be utilized for Intelenet’s domestic business and approximately 314 seats for its international business. On the domestic side, the centre will offer multilingual capabilities in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali and Punjabi across a range of verticals such as BFSI, telecom, manufacturing and media.
The Thane centre will provide customer lifecycle management, inbound customer services and collections across various verticals in the domestic segment and back office operations for the international leg of its business.
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?