Intelenet Opens Delivery Centre in Thane
Located on a 60,000 sq ft area, this centre has a total seating capacity of 1,237 seats to service Intelenet’s domestic and international clientele.
Of the 1,237 seats, 923 seats will be utilized for Intelenet’s domestic business and approximately 314 seats for its international business. On the domestic side, the centre will offer multilingual capabilities in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali and Punjabi across a range of verticals such as BFSI, telecom, manufacturing and media.
The Thane centre will provide customer lifecycle management, inbound customer services and collections across various verticals in the domestic segment and back office operations for the international leg of its business.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions