Intelenet Opens Delivery Centre in Thane
Located on a 60,000 sq ft area, this centre has a total seating capacity of 1,237 seats to service Intelenet’s domestic and international clientele.
Of the 1,237 seats, 923 seats will be utilized for Intelenet’s domestic business and approximately 314 seats for its international business. On the domestic side, the centre will offer multilingual capabilities in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali and Punjabi across a range of verticals such as BFSI, telecom, manufacturing and media.
The Thane centre will provide customer lifecycle management, inbound customer services and collections across various verticals in the domestic segment and back office operations for the international leg of its business.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders