Intelligroup & Keane Form Alliance
Business optimization and outsourcing company, Intelligroup, has announced a strategic alliance with Keane Inc., a business process and IT services firm.
The alliance claimed that this would provide clients with an approach to combine both the company’s strengths.
Intelligroup’s Enterprise Application Services (EAS) experience and capabilities around enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, business intelligence, financials and human resource management, with Keane’s expertise in business process and application outsourcing, project management, and legacy platform integration that will allow clients to gain value from enterprise applications investments.
“We are excited to align with Keane, a larger organization with strong brand presence,” said Vikram Gulati, CEO, Intelligroup.
“The combined strengths of our firms enable us to compete for large-scale enterprise application implementation, development, and integration engagements, and allow us to meet the needs of our customers from process to applications across legacy, packages, and ebusiness,” added Gulati.
Services for the combination can extend across the entire enterprise application lifecycle for SAP and Oracle, that includes Peoplesoft and Siebel product areas for packaged evaluation and implementation, through upgrades and migration, support and maintenance, integration, and enhancements.
The company added that the Intelligroup suite of proprietary ERP lifecycle accelerators, such as Uptimizer for upgrade projects, would be leveraged to ensure optimal results.
“This alliance allows each organization to continue to remain focused on its core business while providing a wider spectrum of services, said Vikram Samant, VP - Strategic Accounts, Intelligroup.
“We have integrated our processes and methodologies with Intelligroup’s to provide customized service, top quality, and seamless delivery,” claimed KD Singh, VP -West region and EAS business line, Keane.
“Our combined global delivery strength includes five SEI CMM Level 5 certified Advanced Development Centers (ADCs) in India,” added Singh.
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'