Intelligroup Releases UptimizerSM Tool in India
Intelligroup Inc., provider of business consulting technology and outsourcing services launched Uptimizer tool in the Indian market.
Uptimizer enables faster and easier SAP upgrades for an enterprise. The launch comes at a time when SAP customers in India are looking at upgrading mySAP ERP. In an ERP environment where functionality and business performance are the key drivers, there is an urgency to upgrade technology.
“Uptimizer has over 400 satisfied customers globally,” says Sandeep Saberwal, Director of SAP Tools and Services for Intelligroup.
“This tool can help customers clearly understand the upgrade process and allow customers to plan, budget and manage the actual upgrade while minimizing the projects risk. Uptimizer is compatible with the latest versions of SAP software including mySAP ERP 2005,” he adds.
Raj Katari, Head IT, NFCL avers, “Intelligroup recently upgraded the SAP implementation at NFCL from SAP R/3 4.0B to mySAP ERP 2004, and we were impressed with the capabilities of the Upgrade tool, Uptimizer.”
Srinivas Katakam Rao, VP - Sales, Intelligroup notes, “Intelligroup has a very strong value proposition in the ERP Upgrade area. We offer an end-to-end upgrade offering - right from Upgrade Assessment, Business Case Development, Implementation, Testing and post-Upgrade production support.”
In December 2005, a Gartner report had commented on customer satisfaction with the offerings of Intelligroup Uptimizer tool. It helped the users estimate upgrade risks, benefits and costs.
Pricing varies on the nature of the enterprise and different functionalities.
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Debunking Myths About CRM Pricing To SMEs
- How Product Designing Has Changed Online Shopping
- How CXOs Can Be Safe When Using Wi-Fi At Public Places
- CDN: An Essential Tool For Seamless Content Delivery
- Analytics Empowering Sales; Moving Towards a Progressive Future
- Big Data, A Frontline Tool, In The Fight Against Thalassemia
- Can A Business Plan Defeat The Fear Of The Unknown?
- Energy Audit Could Help Industry Conserve 20–30 pc Power
- Blockchain Can Be A Powerful Tool For Indian Businesses