Intelliverse appoints Gopalakrishnan as CEO
Intelliverse, a cloud-based communications provider for businesses, announced the appointment of K.V. Gopalakrishnan as Chief Executive Officer for Intelliverse Telecom India.
He will oversee the strategic direction of the company in India as provider of a complete, hosted cloud-based platform that integrates IVR, ACD and IP telephony into one solution.
Announcing the appointment Kevin Moran, CEO, Intelliverse said, “We are delighted to welcome Gopalakrishnan to Intelliverse. With a strong track record in sales and marketing operations, he is an excellent addition to the Intelliverse team. We are excited to bring his skills to support the growing demand for cloud-based enterprise communications solutions in India.”
Gopalakrishnan brings to this position the knowledge and expertise gathered from over three decades in information technology, telecom and professional services. Apart from his involvement in the strategic planning for the Indian market and establishing financial goals and targets for the Indian operation, he will also play a critical role in strategic initiatives regarding M&A activities, joint ventures, financing, and other external company matters.
“I am delighted to be joining Intelliverse Telecom,” commented Gopalakrishnan on his appointment. “Intelliverse has been a leading provider in the US and I look forward to supporting the company as it forges ahead and expands internationally. The broad portfolio, financial strength and the depth and talent of the team uniquely position the company for the future.”
Prior to joining Intelliverse India, held senior level positions in major telecom organizations, including Bharti Airtel, ACS India and Karuturi Telecom.
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Citrix Appoints Makarand Joshi As India Country Head