Invensys acquires Skelta Software
Invensys Operations Management has acquired Skelta Software, a privately held software product development company headquartered in Bangalore, India.
"Skelta technology will enable Invensys Operations Management and our
global network of ecosystem partners to deliver new, easy-to-configure
workflow, collaboration and process-centric applications. This, in
turn, empowers our customers and partners to be more productive and
innovative as they strive to achieve productivity excellence," said
Sudipta Bhattacharya, president and CEO, Invensys Operations Management.
Founded in 2003, Skelta provides enterprise-wide business process management (BPM) and advanced workflow software solutions for companies of every size in several industries, including manufacturing, IT/ITES, pharmaceutical, telecom, BFSI, government and infrastructure operations. The Skelta BPM suite offers leading capabilities for business process modeling and execution and includes unique, integrated capabilities for business rules management, forms management, document management and business activity monitoring. It also includes connectors to popular Microsoft offerings such as SharePoint, BizTalk and Microsoft Office.
"Our customers will continue to work with the same strong Skelta team and continue to receive the same excellent products and services, but now they will be backed by an industry-leading company with global capabilities, allowing us to further expand our suite of BPM software, services and solutions," said Sanjay Shah, CEO, Skelta Software.
The business will continue to be managed by Skelta’s existing executive team, adding approximately 130 employees to Invensys operations in India.
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins