Invensys demonstrates Eyesim in India
At the recent Power-Gen India and Central Asia event held in Mumbai, Invensys Operations Management (IOM) demonstrated its Triconex and Eyesim products. Triconex provides power and utility companies with a comprehensive suite of software solutions to help manage and maintain safety systems. While Eyesim is a 3D simulation and virtual walkthrough plant environment that links control room operators to field operators and maintenance operators. This solution thereby provides a more realistic environment for trainees and improves environmental, health and safety compliancy.
Currently Invensys solutions have been deployed at power stations in India whose combined output is about 30000 MW. According to Paul DaCruz VP-Power, IOM, the Indian energy sector is seeing a huge growth both in the private as well as the public space. He also added that Eyesim, which was launched last September has been deployed in US, Russia, China, Taiwan, however it not been installed by any company in India as yet. Though some Indian companies have shown interest in the product and they plan to deploy it in the near future.
All the technology IOM offers is manufactured in virtual manner, where expertises from all over the world are roped in, including India where the company has manufacturing plants and software development centres. IOM has a number of Indian customers including Tata Power, Reliance and NTPC.
- Tech 2017: CXOToday's Top 20 Technology Stories
- How Brands Can Modernize Customer Engagement
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Flipkart Selects Smartron To Design, Engineer Its First Smartphone
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues