Iqara's Broadband Boon
Indian broadband major, Iqara Telecoms India, is set to offer a range of services that include broadband telephony, gaming services, chat and Live AV streaming to address the home, SME as well as corporate customers.
“Our high quality bandwidth and wide range of plans, gives the option and opportunity to our users to explore the Internet and beneficially change the way they conduct their business and utilize the Internet for various applications,” claimed EVS Chakravarthy, CEO - Iqara Telecoms.
Chakravarthy informed that the broadband telephony services would be available to subscribers in 11 cities, making international calls to USA, UK & Canada - regularly billed at Rs 6 per minute - available for as low as Rs1.25 per minute.
According to Iqara, this could attract organizations like BPOs, call centres, MNCs, IT companies with offshore development centres etc which have international clientele and operations.
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- How Swiggy Uses Cloud To Connect Customers
- Automation Is Driving Cloud Communication Startups
- GST Brings Discipline In Business Process: Gofrugal
- Are RJio Competitors Barking Up The Wrong Tree?
- ACT To Invest 700 Cr In Wireline Broadband Expansion
- Google Kills G-Chat For Hangouts : What It Means For Enterprise
- Democratizing Education With Personalized Online Tutoring
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jun 12-16)
- Speed Up Autonomous Cars