Iqara's Broadband Boon
Indian broadband major, Iqara Telecoms India, is set to offer a range of services that include broadband telephony, gaming services, chat and Live AV streaming to address the home, SME as well as corporate customers.
“Our high quality bandwidth and wide range of plans, gives the option and opportunity to our users to explore the Internet and beneficially change the way they conduct their business and utilize the Internet for various applications,” claimed EVS Chakravarthy, CEO - Iqara Telecoms.
Chakravarthy informed that the broadband telephony services would be available to subscribers in 11 cities, making international calls to USA, UK & Canada - regularly billed at Rs 6 per minute - available for as low as Rs1.25 per minute.
According to Iqara, this could attract organizations like BPOs, call centres, MNCs, IT companies with offshore development centres etc which have international clientele and operations.
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- Technologies That Will Take Off In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report
- How Shalimar Paints Is Weaving Its Digital Story
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 30-Nov 3)
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City