IRCTC Partners With MobiKwik For E-Cash Payment
Mobile payments company MobiKwik today announced a tie-up with Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), they will power e-cash payments on the latter’s e-catering app, Food on Track.
Read Also: mRUPEE Now A Payment Option On IRCTC
The app, which allows passengers to book and get food from their preferred restaurants delivered right on their reserved seats, would offer a cash back option of 15 per cent on purchases made through the MobiKwik wallet, which will also power payments for IRCTC Connect that allows users to book train tickets.
“Last year, MobiKwik became the primary wallet on IRCTC Connect, and this year, we are taking our partnership a step further by offering a robust e-cash payments option on IRCTC’s e-catering app. Our partnership will greatly benefit users, as they don’t have to worry about paying in cash or search for change, given that trains halt at platforms only for a few seconds or minutes,”said Mrinal Sinha, COO, MobiKwik.
Read Also: IRCTC May Take Flipkart Route To Growth
Passengers can pre-order food at over 300+ stations from prominent food chains such as Dominos, Punjab Grill, KFC, IRCTC Food Plaza and others.
“MobiKwik has been chosen as the preferred wallet by IRCTC, as apart from other modes of loading money in the wallet, we also have enabled cash loading through cash pick up in select cities and cash deposit at over 100000 locations across 1000 cities in India. This is especially helpful for those who do not have access to net-banking, credit and debit cards or aren’t comfortable using the same.” Sinha said.
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India
- Cos Failing PCI DSS Compliance Are At Greater Cyber Risks
- Can Nandan Nilekani Bring Infosys Back On Track?
- Jobs In Indian IT Industry To Bounce Back Soon
- PayPal Launches Two Innovation Labs In India
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Govt Considers Insurance Cover For Fraudulent Digital Transaction