Is Android Nougat A Privilege For Select Few?
The tech giant Google reveals a new version recently as Android every year has been following tradition since 2009, each version is named after a sweet. Similarly, Google has announced the new version of Android named as Android N as Nougat and it might be called Android 7.0 Nougat. However, the Nougat update could be possibly available to a select few.
.Android Nougat is an extremely important mobile OS for Google as it brings some new features onboard. The most important feature being native support for split-screen multitasking, a move that will make Android-powered tablets extremely useful. It also brings support for Vulcan API for faster rendering and yes it also brings support for Unicode 9 based emojis. Google is also adding interactive notifications and PIP mode for video apps with the latest Android.
The name Nougat is also breaking the heart of millions of Android patrons who were expecting Neyyappam or Nan Khatai. Nougat is an update that most people won’t even receive because the world of Android is very complex, with many smartphones in a real world and tens of companies in a noisy fight. Mostly, it is not feasible and possible for many firms to push out large Android updates.
Google has followed the same rule for its previous launches, be it Android Marshmallow or Android Cup Cake.
The new Android Nougat will come to the Nexus 5X and the Nexus 6P earlier in the upcoming months. It will also get to the new Moto Phones such as Moto G4 Plus as Lenovo-owned Motorola which manufacturers smartphones, works on the almost same software that Google unveils for Nexus Phones. However, there is no guarantee for other phones and if they will get this update, then they receive it surely with some delay according to Tecake.
- Are We Waiting For A Bigger Cyber Attack To Strike In 2018?
- Security Flaws Threaten Virtually All PCs, Phones
- Meet The Top 10 Tech CEOs Of 2017
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- How OnePlus, Apple Push Samsung To Third Slot
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth