Is Your Content Ready for the CFO
According to a new Accenture study, more chief financial officers (CFOs) are expanding their role beyond finance in the wake of the recession. These new responsibilities mean CFOs are much more involved in the buying decision process, which is critically important for content marketers to understand and address in order to keep winning business.
Over the past 18 months, CFOs added significant responsibilities in the areas of information technology (43%), human resources (39%), production (38%), customer service (37%) and even marketing / sales (33%).
To read full article click here…
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Reasons Why Your Business Needs Pay Per Click
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- CDO Converge To Focus On Digital Workplace
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Online Retailers Battle It Out For Independence Day