ISACA Selects India's RV Raghu As Global Director
ISACA, a global association of information systems professionals has appointed RV Raghu, director of Versatilist Consulting India as international director of ISACA.
Founded in 1969, ISACA provides knowledge, standards, networking and career development for information systems audit, assurance, cybersecurity, risk, privacy and governance professionals. ISACA offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a comprehensive set of cybersecurity resources, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
RV Raghu said, “With rapid advances in technology and several game-changers on the horizon, organizations are looking to find a trusted provider of knowledge, certifications, standards, training, research and community support. This is where ISACA has been a leader.”
Raghu is the cofounder and director of Versatilist Consulting India which provides consulting, training and auditing services in information security, IT service management, business continuity and enterprise risk management.
He has more than a decade of extensive, hands-on, global experience across various verticals, such as engineering, manufacturing, IT, ITeS, BFSI, chemicals, mining and telecom. He has provided training, consulting and implementation support for establishing management systems compliant to ISO international standards and other frameworks, such as CMMI and COBIT.
He is a gold level member of ISACA and is president of the ISACA Bangalore Chapter, where he has served as director of membership, secretary and vice president.
“Raghu is a dedicated IT professional who will be a great addition to the board,” said Christos Dimitriadis, international president, ISACA.
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations