ISACA Selects India's RV Raghu As Global Director
ISACA, a global association of information systems professionals has appointed RV Raghu, director of Versatilist Consulting India as international director of ISACA.
Founded in 1969, ISACA provides knowledge, standards, networking and career development for information systems audit, assurance, cybersecurity, risk, privacy and governance professionals. ISACA offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a comprehensive set of cybersecurity resources, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
RV Raghu said, “With rapid advances in technology and several game-changers on the horizon, organizations are looking to find a trusted provider of knowledge, certifications, standards, training, research and community support. This is where ISACA has been a leader.”
Raghu is the cofounder and director of Versatilist Consulting India which provides consulting, training and auditing services in information security, IT service management, business continuity and enterprise risk management.
He has more than a decade of extensive, hands-on, global experience across various verticals, such as engineering, manufacturing, IT, ITeS, BFSI, chemicals, mining and telecom. He has provided training, consulting and implementation support for establishing management systems compliant to ISO international standards and other frameworks, such as CMMI and COBIT.
He is a gold level member of ISACA and is president of the ISACA Bangalore Chapter, where he has served as director of membership, secretary and vice president.
“Raghu is a dedicated IT professional who will be a great addition to the board,” said Christos Dimitriadis, international president, ISACA.
- Airtel To Enter Home Automation Segment With IoT
- Bank CIOs Lack Confidence In Cybersecurity Defense
- Why Risk Assessment Is Essential In The Digital-First World
- Scalability Is The Primary Focus for CIOs: Interview
- Drivinge Technology-Led Growth In The Financial Sector
- How CEO Can Avoid Being A Victim Of Cyber-Attack
- CIOs Coming To Terms With Fear Of Cloud Security
- How Big Data Helps In Preservation Of India’s Historical Sites
- Cisco Sets Up Cyber Range Lab In India To Combat Threats
- Cisco Rides High On 'Digital' With A Key Focus On India