ISACA Selects India's RV Raghu As Global Director
ISACA, a global association of information systems professionals has appointed RV Raghu, director of Versatilist Consulting India as international director of ISACA.
Founded in 1969, ISACA provides knowledge, standards, networking and career development for information systems audit, assurance, cybersecurity, risk, privacy and governance professionals. ISACA offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a comprehensive set of cybersecurity resources, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
RV Raghu said, “With rapid advances in technology and several game-changers on the horizon, organizations are looking to find a trusted provider of knowledge, certifications, standards, training, research and community support. This is where ISACA has been a leader.”
Raghu is the cofounder and director of Versatilist Consulting India which provides consulting, training and auditing services in information security, IT service management, business continuity and enterprise risk management.
He has more than a decade of extensive, hands-on, global experience across various verticals, such as engineering, manufacturing, IT, ITeS, BFSI, chemicals, mining and telecom. He has provided training, consulting and implementation support for establishing management systems compliant to ISO international standards and other frameworks, such as CMMI and COBIT.
He is a gold level member of ISACA and is president of the ISACA Bangalore Chapter, where he has served as director of membership, secretary and vice president.
“Raghu is a dedicated IT professional who will be a great addition to the board,” said Christos Dimitriadis, international president, ISACA.
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- Endpoint, Servers, Cloud Are All WinMagic's Forte: COO
- Building Intelligent Security Into Your Network
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age
- Forget Prevention, Firms Struggle To Even Detect Cyber Threats
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 30-Nov 3)
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- Why Consumers Lack Confidence In IoT Device Security