ISACA Selects India's RV Raghu As Global Director
ISACA, a global association of information systems professionals has appointed RV Raghu, director of Versatilist Consulting India as international director of ISACA.
Founded in 1969, ISACA provides knowledge, standards, networking and career development for information systems audit, assurance, cybersecurity, risk, privacy and governance professionals. ISACA offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a comprehensive set of cybersecurity resources, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
RV Raghu said, “With rapid advances in technology and several game-changers on the horizon, organizations are looking to find a trusted provider of knowledge, certifications, standards, training, research and community support. This is where ISACA has been a leader.”
Raghu is the cofounder and director of Versatilist Consulting India which provides consulting, training and auditing services in information security, IT service management, business continuity and enterprise risk management.
He has more than a decade of extensive, hands-on, global experience across various verticals, such as engineering, manufacturing, IT, ITeS, BFSI, chemicals, mining and telecom. He has provided training, consulting and implementation support for establishing management systems compliant to ISO international standards and other frameworks, such as CMMI and COBIT.
He is a gold level member of ISACA and is president of the ISACA Bangalore Chapter, where he has served as director of membership, secretary and vice president.
“Raghu is a dedicated IT professional who will be a great addition to the board,” said Christos Dimitriadis, international president, ISACA.
- How CXOs Can Use AI To Redefine Decision Making
- Re-Skilling Efforts To Continue In IT Sector: Nasscom
- Zirca Bets On Content Innovation With ContentdB
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Artificial Intelligence: Re-Imagining Big Data's Applicability
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 10-14)
- Firms Weaving Security Into Their DevOps Practice Early On
- Security In Digital Payments: Urgent Need For Focus
- Videocon Telecom Ventures Into Security, Survelliance
- Data Without Action Has No Value